No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto vs Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam

Cotto is looking to make history and become the first Puerto Rican boxer ever to win titles in 4 different weight classes. This fight is being consider by Cotto's camp and it would probably be a catchweight of 156. Who is this french dude? what does he bring? Is he a big Midleweight?
    Miguel Cotto
    63.64%
    Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam
    36.36%

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    Cotto is looking to make history and become the first Puerto Rican boxer ever to win titles in 4 different weight classes. This fight is being consider by Cotto's camp and it would probably be a catchweight of 156. Who is this french dude? what does he bring? Is he a big Midleweight?
    Wow!!!! SMDH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Wow!!!! SMDH!!!!!
      Here comes this idiot.

Comment

Here comes this idiot.
        What's his obsession with Cotto? LOL He feels lonely now that his God Margacheato retired so he needs to have some sort of nostalgic rampage?

Comment

You don't waste any time do you Meth? lol

I think the size advantage would be too much for Cotto to overcome. I'll watch the fight if it's made, but I don't think the risk is worth it when there are other opportunities. Cotto would most definitely be ready, but I just don't think he can pull it off. Would be very impressed if he did.

Comment

oh god, not 4 post in MarGODito gets brought up to excuse this bitch move by Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
              What's his obsession with Cotto? LOL He feels lonely now that his God Margacheato retired so he needs to have some sort of nostalgic rampage?
              He is obsessed! the men obviously has mental problems. I bet the career ending beating Cotto gave Margarito destroyed the little brain cells he had left.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                You don't waste any time do you Meth? lol

I think the size advantage would be too much for Cotto to overcome. I'll watch the fight if it's made, but I don't think the risk is worth it when there are other opportunities. Cotto would most definitely be ready, but I just don't think he can pull it off. Would be very impressed if he did.
                lol, you seen any of this dude fights?

Comment

The french dude is only getting that WBO belt because they stripped Pirog for taking on a tougher fighter.
                  Lol at the 156 catchweight.....
                  Well, time to give another belt away.... why not?
                  I can see the WBO giving him this fight.
                  W/E... if it happens (most likely in MSG) I'll go there to see it live

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    oh god, not 4 post in MarGODito gets brought up to excuse this bitch move by Cotto
                    ***** move? I never seen the dude fight but he is ranked #5 by the ring at 160 so this dude is good.

Comment

Working...
                    X