Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Floyd Mayweather more grateful to Oscar when Oscar made him famous?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't Floyd Mayweather more grateful to Oscar when Oscar made him famous?

I've seen on multiple occasions where Floyd was bad mouthing Oscar when he was having his drug issues(classy) and the fishnet incident as well. How come Floyd isn't more nicer to De La Hoya? If it wasn't for Oscar, Floyd would be still doing 300,000 PPV buys like he did against Baldomir. Let's be real, Oscar put Floyd on the map and made him what he is today but of course a lot of Floyd fans will deny it. Call me stupid but i wouldn't be bad mouthing someone who signs my checks.

To the mainstream, Oscar may have put Floyd on the map.

To boxing die-hards....Floyd whipping on Chico did.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Because he was raised by animals. Dude has no respect, no education, and no shame.

Comment

Why is ODLH more grateful to Chavez sr.? Etc... Come on man! What kinda question is that?... Really!

Comment

because he's a cvnt

a talented, badass, hof, atg cvnt

but a cvnt nonetheless

Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 12-04-2014, 03:42 AM. Reason: overpunctuation

Comment

The same reason why he let $2 million get between the only friend who told him what he needed to hear instead of what he wanted to hear 50 cent

Cuz hes an idiot

Comment

They never liked each other but things went south when Oscar refused to give Mayweather a 50-50 split, I don't remember correctly so maybe someone here can help me out. I'm just glad we never got that rematch.

Comment

He is jealous. Plain and simple. Those checks he cashes...in 2014...still say golden boy

Comment

DLH didn't fight Mayweather to help him out. He did it for personal gains, to make money and win. Why should Mayweather be grateful?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    DLH didn't fight Mayweather to help him out. He did it for personal gains, to make money and win. Why should Mayweather be grateful?
                    Really? Ok. I'll play: because if the positions had been reversed, Floyd would not have taken that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X