Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook will make Pacroid fight like an amateaur!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook will make Pacroid fight like an amateaur!

Kell Brook would school Pac if the fight would ever take place

No, just, NO.

Comment

I don't think it's one sided, but I definitely pick Kell to beat him.

Comment

Kell Brooks is a transitional belt holder. He didn't even do anything tonight, Porter just plain sucked.

I spent most of the time watching what Porter was doing, rather than what Brooks did.

Expect Brook to lose that belt in no time.

Comment

Uh no he won't. Pacman doesn't throw wide loopy loaded shots like Porter.

Kell would probably knock Pac out, but Pacman is 100 times more intelligent boxer than Porter with more skills. Porter was swinging for the fences hoping he can land a big shot.

Brook is probably the biggest and strongest Welterweight in the game, but he still stands too straight up for Pacman and he isn;t a runner, a prime Pac would box Brook like he did Oscar.

But the Pac today its a 50 50 fight, he doesn't have the same legs or punch resistance.

But no way he makes Pac look amateurish, it takes a runner to do that and Chris Algieri will be the one to make Pacman look like an amateur he moves way to much and Pac will stretch for the left all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post

I spent most of the time watching what Porter was doing, rather than what Brooks did.
            basically this right here

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
              Kell Brooks is a transitional belt holder. He didn't even do anything tonight, Porter just plain sucked.

Expect Brook to lose that belt in no time.
              this, fight was awful, painful to watch

Comment

because the great oh special one beat his sparring partner by .......clinching?

Comment

Oh come on. Brook was the man tonight but calm this shít down.

Comment

Pac wins...

Comment

Working...
                    X