Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you land 1 punch on floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you seriously want me to injure Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
      I would KO Floyd in DosRounds. I think the question for me should be "could you NOT hit Floyd?"

Comment

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
        I would KO Floyd in DosRounds. I think the question for me should be "could you NOT hit Floyd?"

Floyd would run for cover man, don't hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Probably not, you could be decent and have some basic boxing skill and look like a master in a street fight against an untrained person with very basic things learned at a boxing gym but when sparring someone with more experience and skill look like it was your first time there. So no I doubt I would be able to find Floyd is some of the best fighters in the world can only land a hand full of punches on him for 12 rds.
          very true but like other posters said, just straight up bumrush him and probably end up getting check hooked and knocked out but u may land a punch in return lol.

the separation in skill and boxing talent is so wide that just landing 1 punch seems interesting to me lol

Comment

No because Floyd health would come and I wouldn't get that chance.

Comment

I have no doubt that I'd definitely land more than a few shots on Mayweather right now without any sort of training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                I have no doubt that I'd definitely land more than a few shots on Mayweather right now without any sort of training camp.
                but would you kick his candy ass??

sorry i have to follow what the poll says

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  but would you kick his candy ass??

sorry i have to follow what the poll says
                  Well right now, IDK. Give me a 3 month training camp and I'd probably be able to beat his candy ass up. I'm a 170 pounder, 5'9, and quite fast. Once I land flush he'll definitely feel my light heavyweight power.

Comment

No.

Comment

Not so big here
                      M

Comment

Working...
                      X