• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess they bribed the Press Row? They were 50/50

Holy ****. You guys need new material.

Comment

"Maybe Floyd should pierce his naval and wear hip hugger jeans."

Comment

lol @ lampley "castillo landing the bigger shots on the ropes" right after every single shot thrown was slipped or blocked. (in part 4 video)

Mayweather landed the cleaner more effective shots. Mayweather won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          lol @ lampley "castillo landing the bigger shots on the ropes" right after every single shot thrown was slipped or blocked. (in part 4 video)

Mayweather landed the cleaner more effective shots. Mayweather won the fight.
          Lampley always does that, he doesn't know if they land he just assumes they do.

Comment

Sorry, but I'm not going to watch a 6 part video describing a fight that I've already seen a few times with my own eyes.

Castillo won it; 115-111.

Comment

I love seeing Mayweather fans scores for this fight. 115-111 Floyd? Come on now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                I guess they bribed the Press Row? They were 50/50

Holy ****. You guys need new material.
                agreed

trolls/haters give it to castillo and *****s are the ones making these threads. it's a shame people on the internet are so ****ing stupid, lol

imo Floyd won but it was a close fight that HBO seemed to have a biased agenda in for some reason

Comment

Floyd fought with an injured shoulder in that fight so that was`nt Floyd at his best.

Comment

"injured shoulder, didn't count"

"lost rematch, first didn't count"

Like most others said, unbiased fans will tell you Castillo won, Floyd fans/nuthuggers will tell you Floyd won.

Comment

I think Castillo won the fight but being with Bob Arum gives you 2-3 points on the scorecards unless he is cashing you out.
                      Ask Marquez or Abril.

Comment

Working...
                      X