Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Given a Hero's Welcome in Manila

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a guy! Got KO cold trying to make boxing fans happy...He's getting more popular because of the KO. JMM and Pac, a classic, the more they fight the better it gets. ...nice to see a Hero's welcome.

Comment

glad to see pac is looking happy...i know he will come back strong and end his career on a high note. the pacman will rise again!

Comment

Pacman will be back with vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
          I like Pacquaio more now after his loss then before. If Pacquiao can be successful in his return people will love him even more. He's always been a class act.
          Me too

That was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
            Pacman will be back with vengeance.
            Love those shots of Manny, and the Mrs. Looks like they joined the "High Mile Club", on the Long Flight to Plip Land!!!

Comment

Jinkee's got a nice rack.....

A bit pale though...

Comment

I rooted for Marquez since the first thump. PAC is a killer straight up and down. 99% of the still get spanked by him. Dude is not a politician, not a hero, not a preacher... He's a fighter first and foremost. He used his fists to get where he is. Everything else came after. Still one of my favs. And still a pure bad boy. I there a dough boy try to fight this beast!

Comment

He deserves it. He represents his country well.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Philippine boxing icon Manny Pacquiao speaks to supporters upon his arrival at Manila's international airport on his return from the United States after his knockout loss to Mexican rival Juan Manuel Marquez in a non-title bout in Las Vegas last Saturday night at the MGM Grand. Despite facing calls from family members to retire, Pacquiao promise to continue fighting. Pacquiao was welcomed as a hero by supporters.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    thats wassup....Manny put his country on his back and made the boxing world take notice...he did his thing...he should just fall back and enjoy the rest of his life in politics

Comment

Is it me or is Jinkee looking more & more like M.J?

Comment

Working...
                      X