Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Manny Pacquiao is now listed under Floyd Mayweather, Andre Ward and King Sergio Martinez. What could have caused this???

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...d-pound-boxers

Recent wins by people not named Pac?

Comment

How could Pacquiao, the fighter who took the world by STORM not even be mention as top 3 P4P by the same sports channel that loves him??

Comment

Does ESPN not see Juan Manuel as legit competition?

Comment

Am I missing something? When I go to that link it shows pac at number 2.

Comment

Pacquiao should be #3 behind Floyd and Ward, Martinez for beating 3 cab drivers in a row should not get rewarded.

Beating JMM>>>>>>>>>>> Chavez,BArker, and Mcklin combined!

Comment

Manny's recent wins are over margarita, clottey, old azz Shane. I mean does this really deserve top 3 p4p? let alone top 5. he should be dropped to bottom of top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
                Am I missing something? When I go to that link it shows pac at number 2.
                Clear your temporary files on your browser, you might be reflecting the old page..because Andre S.O.G is now number 2.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                  Manny's recent wins are over margarita, clottey, old azz Shane. I mean does this really deserve top 3 p4p? let alone top 5. he should be dropped to bottom of top 10.
                  I thought that Shane Mosley was back in his prime whrn Pacquiao fought him..how can you say he was old?

Comment

About time people stop expecting too from the guy when he fights in the ring such as murdering his opponent, cutting off the ring and all these acrobatic nonsense and shift the focus instead on his opponent. I expect JMM to massacre Pacman in their fourth fight just as I expected Bradley to KO him.

Comment

Working...
                    X