No announcement yet.

Debunking the illusion that jfk's head moved forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobster
    no matter how many times i look at it, there's still a gap there from him moving his head. you helped illustrate this movement by drawing the lines on, so thankyou
    Of course there's gap in the middle where the exit wound was but the top rear never moves forward of the white line. The exit wound's clearly on the right rear at the moment of front impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Soupnazi View Post
      The only silly argument is that a gaping wound can create the illusion that his head moved forward.

Sorry but one has nothing to do with the other in fact your posted images clearly showed that his head did move forward slightly before the wound appeared.

As with the rest of your empty and false claims this one fails
      The only silly argument is that a gaping wound could cause any head to move slightly in one direction before reversing violently in the opposite direction.

Sorry, but one has everything thing to do with the other and in fact the images clearly show that his head did not move forward slightly before the wound appeared.

As with the rest of your empty and false claims of government support, this one fails, as have all the others.

Comment

Originally posted by daws101 View Post
        Originally posted by 7forever View Post
        Originally posted by daws101 View Post
        nice dodge! now answer the question can you prove you evidence is valid!
        DUMB dodge! now answer the question can you prove a rear shot by using another person besides jfk? NO WAY YOU OR ANY HUMAN CAN PROVE THE IMPOSSIBLE.:eusa_liar:
        you first, here's how this works....YOU are the plaintiff, it is incumbent upon you to prove your allegations .I've ask you to show credible proof ..you have not...that can only lead to one logical conclusion you have none ..so you're makin' **** up!:lol:
        YOU support the WC, it is incumbent upon you to TRY AND prove their fantasies. I won't ask you to show credible proof because there isn't any...that can only lead to one logical conclusion, you have none, so you're supporting proven lies. JFK WAS SHOT FROM THE FRONT.

A MAN SHOT FROM THE REAR GOING FORWARD, LOGICALLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Achillesdude View Post
          I am not trolling, I am stating what I see, 'silly alien site' why are you here then ? if it is so silly why post on here then ?

Thanks Rore.
          I am proving over and over that you are lying by mocking you over and over. You cannot provide an ounce of proof that your fantasy rear shot is possible by showing another person being shot from the rear besides jfk. You can thank your liar chump friends all day but you will still be a silly liar.

Comment

this thread is 2 days old and has 12 posts , more than half of the posts is yourself.

get the hint.

no one gives a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by flecktarn
              7forever ever thought about writing a book on your findings new logical theory's are usually take to print ,,might be worth a try.
              I plan to get something out of it whether it's money or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 7forever View Post
                I plan to get something out of it whether it's money or not.
                first of all Oswald was the biggest Patsy that ever walked the earth and those were highly trained skilled assassins that shot JFK..

Comment

Originally posted by crown mac View Post
                  first of all Oswald was the biggest Patsy that ever walked the earth and those were highly trained skilled assassins that shot JFK..
                  Way more folks on the boards should have supported my work. Many probably think I'm an arrogant person or a know it all but that's simply not true.

Comment

no way it was the driver- that came from a high powered rifle

Comment

Originally posted by biggabum View Post
                      I like 7's posts.

The thing is, I dont see how 7's theory is any less plausable than the Grassy Knoll Theory, and there's far more subscribe to that.

Admittedly, I dont see or agree with everything that 7 puts forward, but the fact that I do see some of his evidence is enough to make me think he may be on to something. He has obviously researched this a lot and must know that what he was putting forward challenged the established theories and he would be laughed at by some people, who in my opinion, seem to accept other theories that have far less supporting evidence.

As for the head moving forward...there are a few possibilities that 7 may or may not have considered. Firstly He could be right and its an optical illusion caused by the gape. There is also the possibility that, as we know, Zapruder stated that the film that was returned to him was different to the film he gave up, so there is a possibility that the forward movement is faked...or my thoughts are that assuming 7 is right and Greer pulled the trigger, he may have took his foot of the gas slightly as he turned to fire and this, causing the car to slow, caused those in the car to lurch forward slightly, I back this up by looking at the gifs and noticing that all exept Mrs K seem to move forward slightly in sync with JFK.
                      There is only one possibility, the correct one. The rear of his skull gaped causing this illusion that didn't support a shot from the rear anyway. It was a moot point. The only way I could be wrong about his head NOT moving forward is if it could be proven that jfk did not have an exit wound on the right rear. He clearly did and slow motion has confirmed that.

Comment

Working...
                      X