No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward vs Froch Clash Could Also Land in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ward vs Froch Clash Could Also Land in Los Angeles

The Showtime Super Six World Super Midddleweight Boxing Classic's final between WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward of Oakland, Calif., and his WBC counterpart Carl Froch of England could land in either Atlantic City or Los Angeles, according to Ward's promoter, Dan Goossen.

[Click Here To Read More]

LA? Hahahaha...No chance.

Comment

Outraged Ward haters in 3..........2..............1

Comment

does this guy ever fight outside of cali???

Comment

If it does land in Los Angeles it simply means that Froch signed of on it

Froch can refuse to fight there, so no hate for Ward's camp for trying

Comment

of course they'd try to fight at home, but i doubt it'd matter. i really think there will be a clear winner for this fight.

Comment

LMAO AT WARD now trying to get the final in his backyard, the guy has no shame, any justice at all the fight should take place outside of the us

Comment

Originally posted by number1983 View Post
                If it does land in Los Angeles it simply means that Froch signed of on it

Froch can refuse to fight there, so no hate for Ward's camp for trying
                NICE ****ing avatar man.

**** y'all limey ****ers. Yeah, it's a pre **** you for the nationalist and anti-americans. It's a light hearted **** you...I know voice don't translate to text too good, but a **** you all the same. That Dre's belt and ain't no limey carl ****er gonna stop him. Froch is ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

**** y'all limey ****ers. Yeah, it's a pre **** you for the nationalist and anti-americans. It's a light hearted **** you...I know voice don't translate to text too good, but a **** you all the same. That Dre's belt and ain't no limey carl ****er gonna stop him. Froch is ****ed
                  Speak English you ****ing fool

Comment

stop babying him.

He's the best fighter in the division without it.

That said Froch has a better team behind him, no way they fight in L.A.

Comment

Working...
                    X