No announcement yet.

Jack Johnson question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Johnson question

Got speaking to a big boxing fan today at the gym which was great as they are few and far between and he informs me Jack Johnson used to live in FORFAR, ANGUS - 20mins down the road from me! Anybody know if this is indeed the case, pretty cool if it is

It is absolutely true, my friend.

As we all know Jack Johnson fled across the globe in the 1910's, and early in that decade, one of those places was Fofar, Scotland.

His stay in Scotland and other parts of Europe are quite documented I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      It is absolutely true, my friend.

As we all know Jack Johnson fled across the globe in the 1910's, and early in that decade, one of those places was Fofar, Scotland.

His stay in Scotland and other parts of Europe are quite documented I believe.
      Ace

Already im more of a Jack Johnson fan! lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Ace

Already im more of a Jack Johnson fan! lol

Pretty cool that you live by a location where Jack Johnson lived.

Unfortunately, the West-Midlands where I am from don't have too many of those

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Pretty cool that you live by a location where Jack Johnson lived.

Unfortunately, the West-Midlands where I am from don't have too many of those
          Im there with work all the time, U Cannot beat a Forfar Bridie but apart from that its a ***** Hole! Ud think they would advertise the fact he stayed there with i dunno Something! I mean the place has F - All!

Happy news tho glad its true

Comment

Working...
          X