No announcement yet.

Damn just got clowned by a bunch of *****es

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn just got clowned by a bunch of *****es

I'm currently at a school consisting of 80% women all I had to do was say ''hey'' and the date was on lock..

Went to a party today and oh my dazy, it was the most hard to get *****es i've ever seen! I've been to plenty of clubs and a little bit of dancing and showing off would get you the girl but these *****es could straight up pick and choose between guys! Too many guys! when that happen the usual woman becomes a straight up *****!!

Went with a few friends I wouldn't excactly call the nerds on the block, but everyone got the cold shoulder!

I'm shocked and amazed.... A saturday night without so much as a number so show for... This is a sad day for me. 3:40 am just got home a little bit drunk

****ing hard to get *****es..

What you fellas say.. ever been rejected like this..?

hell yeah ive been rejected. You came to the right guy son.

But nah i dont go for really pretty girls but when im on the dance flo i just let lose, because if im dancing then i gotta be drunk as hell. Because dancing isnt somethign i like to do, except for when im drunk and dont give a ****. Ill try to dance wit the hottest biitch. if i get rejected who cares.

**** those beeches though. They arent worthy of you mighty cvkk! instead of cryin about it, just continue havin a good time wit your bois... and ignore the stuck up biitches!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      I'm currently at a school consisting of 80% women all I had to do was say ''hey'' and the date was on lock..

Went to a party today and oh my dazy, it was the most hard to get *****es i've ever seen! I've been to plenty of clubs and a little bit of dancing and showing off would get you the girl but these *****es could straight up pick and choose between guys! Too many guys! when that happen the usual woman becomes a straight up *****!!

Went with a few friends I wouldn't excactly call the nerds on the block, but everyone got the cold shoulder!

I'm shocked and amazed.... A saturday night without so much as a number so show for... This is a sad day for me. 3:40 am just got home a little bit drunk

It's a numbers, everybody is bound to have a rough night once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        It's a numbers, everybody is bound to have a rough night once in a while.
        It sucks Tim. I love women but damn, they can pull some Jekyll an Hide **** sometimes lolol.

Women with options = ****tyness....

Comment

Are you bitching because you actually had to work for it and you couldn't come up with shit? I always have to work for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sam View Post
            Are you bitching because you actually had to work for it and you couldn't come up with shit? I always have to work for it.
            I think that's the problem yes. Put a little effort in it and still couldn't get my game going... Sad day for me bro. I hate not getting it my way...

Comment

It sucks Tim. I love women but damn, they can pull some Jekyll an Hide **** sometimes lolol.

Women with options = ****tyness....
              You gotta let them know that they dont mean ***** to you, so they come crawling back, begging for your cvkk.

Play hard to get my nigga

Comment

I've been to plenty of clubs and a little bit of dancing and showing off would get you the girl but these *****es could straight up pick and choose between guys! Too many guys! when that happen the usual woman becomes a straight up *****!!
                That's why I avoid sausage fests.

No fun when the ratios aren't at least 50/50. I hate trying to hook up with a girl, when there are like 10 dudes waiting for me to go to the bathroom to make their move.

Then when I'm done using the bathroom, I'm back to the end of the line.

I'm exaggerating, but the bottomline is avoid **** fests.

Comment

I think that's the problem yes. Put a little effort in it and still couldn't get my game going... Sad day for me bro. I hate not getting it my way...
                  Testicles. Find yours.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                    That's why I avoid sausage fests.

No fun when the ratios aren't at least 50/50. I hate trying to hook up with a girl, when there are like 10 dudes waiting for me to go to the bathroom to make their move.

Then when I'm done using the bathroom, I'm back to the end of the line.

I'm exaggerating, but the bottomline is avoid **** fests.
                    Blaze knows what's up! what bothers me is that 90% of these women I wouldn't so much as look at outside of the party but suddenly there's a bunch of dudes and they act like they're Britney Spears or Madonna or some **** like that.

I hate it when I have to work to get attention from even the fugly women lolol.

Women don't know how to deal with options just saying..

Comment

Working...
                    X