Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis picks winner of Mayweather vs Pacquiao and disses Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lennox is a ******* he doesn't know **** about boxing. Lol.

Comment

Its in Floyds DNA to run. Ask his baby momma what Floyd did after he beat her and their kids. He ran like there was no tomorrow. Ask the security guard who Floyd assaulted. Floyd ran back inside his house and locked the door. Floyd would rather get assaulted in the prison showers than fight Pacquiao in the ring. Thats the truth.

Comment

Lol at all the *****s gettin mad.. Lewis is a *******!! He doesn't know about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          based on what? lets here how hes improving against shot and tailormade fighters coming off loses with weight restrictions

Based on his continuous win streak while Floyd is, wait where's floyd again? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
            Running around?

Does Lennox truly believe Manny can defeat May in the middle of the ring, lets be honest here. Thats where May will stay and he will counter his lil ass all night
            Another term for middle of the ring is vacation.

Comment

I agree. I think Pac presents a lot of problems for Floyd, problems that he's never had to deal with all at once. He's a southpaw, but unlike Zab, he's mentally tough and he won't gas. He's a pressure fighter, but unlike Hatton, he's not come forward fighter, he comes at you from all angles with ridiculous combos. He's got a solid chin, he can match Floyd's speed, footwork, and stamina. IMO, his conditioning might be better than Floyd's. They both can go 12 rnds and still look as fresh as they did at the beginning of the fight, but considering how Pac is a hell of alot more active as Floyd, I'd give the edge to Pac. All this, combined with a solid gameplan from Roach, I'd say Pac can beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by WelshDevilRob View Post
                Lennox Lewis picks winner of Mayweather vs Pacquiao and disses Solis

by Lee Skavydis

Former undisputed heavyweight champion, Lennox Lewis does not fancy former olympic gold medallist, Odlanier Solis's chances against Ukraininan heavyweight champion, Vitali Klitschko.

"“I heard Vitali saying the other day that it would be a very difficult fight and how Solis is a challenge to him. I know what he’s doing. He’s trying to sell the fight. He has to do that. Since he’s come back, he hasn’t even lost a round. There aren’t a lot of heavyweights out there right now. My era, you had myself, Evander Holyfield, of course Mike Tyson, Riddick Bowe. There were a lot of good guys. Muhammad Ali’s era, there were a lot of great heavyweights. There were a ton of great guys then, but the era before Muhammad Ali’s, or Larry Holmes’ era, it was lacking. There weren’t many. It has really dwindled down now and I say we’re in a rebuilding stage. We’re waiting for some new bright star to fight his way into the spotlight.” Lewis stated.

Lewis also took his chance to pick a winner of the potential megafight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao:

Read More: http://www.ringnews24.com/index.php/...#axzz1H9ckzbPp
                nice post..pac-pbf happening will be great for boxing....regardless who wins....

Comment

The sad truth is that floyd himself knows all of this that he's not 100% sure that he can beat pac that's why he did everything in his way to have an advantage first before the fights happen and it's very clear that the purpose of the ost is to make pac not mentally 100% ready but after he knew that pac will accept his first ost offer he suddenly change his mind and now he will have a more valid excuse and i will not be surprised if he chose to go in prison than to suffer a humiliating defeat in the hands of pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    Another term for middle of the ring is vacation.
                    i think lennox is also trying to lure pbf to come out and prove him wrong...as pac-pbf will be great for boxing, the fans and of course, the pockets of the promoters and other principals

Comment

Lennox Lewis don't know SHIT about boxing, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Comment

Working...
                      X