Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you guys in a long term relatinship.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you guys in a long term relatinship.....

desired more?

I mean 8 years in and sometimes I will meet a chick, and mentally connectt with them and I will be infatuated with them for a few days or a week.....

I just met, basically, a perfect chick..... She is independent, smart, fine as hell, and very ambitious.....

Now I can't stop thinking about her and want to see her and talk to her....

But I have been with my chick for so long and don't want to do her wrong or dirty because I really do love her, but sometimes the desire to connect with with some one on a mental level just makes me yearn for more....

Any of you guys ever get this feeling?
    Last edited by _I Am_; 11-18-2010, 12:22 AM.

Being in a relationship is too damn expensive.

Just saying...

Comment

Tough one, but if you try to share more with this person, it will drive you father from your actual girl since you connect so much with her.

Life's a ***** sometimes but best advice would be...

Don't distance yourself from that girl.

Comment

I long to be in a relationship with someone I really care about still searching

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Tough one, but if you try to share more with this person, it will drive you father from your actual girl since you connect so much with her.

Life's a ***** sometimes but best advice would be...

Don't distance yourself from that girl.
          I have been with my girl for 8 1/2 years, and she is the only girl I have been with......

But once every couple of years I will run into a girl that just blows my mind, even if they arent as good looking as my girl....

Really, the physical and sexual stuff is great and all, but I tend to lust for girls that I connect with on a mental level....

This girl I met is my best friends cousin, she is fine as hell, cooler than cool, treated me like a king, ambitious, and is in school to be an elentary school teacher...... She is the assistant manager at some apts. and she bartends on the weekend...... Basically she is a go getter.....

I cant get her out of my head...... I went to Dallas for the Pac fight and met her, and now I really really really want to talk to her, but I dont want to come off as weird or stupid.....

She added me on FaceBook, but I feel weird messaging her....... She knows I have a girl and I know she is messing with a couple of guys right now, but she isnt serious with any of them......

**** is driving me crazy.....

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
            I long to be in a relationship with someone I really care about still searching
            And see thats what I am in right now......

I would die and take a bullet for my girl and want to giver her everything...... But the way I connect mentally with other girls (albeit once a year or so) just makes me desire that mental connection more than a physical/mental connection.......

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post

I would die and take a bullet for my girl and want to giver her everything...... But the way I connect mentally with other girls (albeit once a year or so) just makes me desire that mental connection more than a physical/mental connection.......

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post

Find both, don't settle for less. Get a girl like you, so you connect better....I want an artist girl or model lol maybe a dancer, I'm in flaming love with them type of girls lol

Comment

Say you break up with your girl you have been with for so long and start going out with this girl. What do you do in a year when you meet another girl that you have one of these great mental connections with?

Its natural to connect with other girls. There are so many of them out there that you will meet many that you connect with. But, you have a girl you have been with for 8 1/2 years, you will not meet many girls that you would be able to stay with for 8 1/2 years happily.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                    Find both, don't settle for less. Get a girl like you, so you connect better....I want an artist girl or model lol maybe a dancer, I'm in flaming love with them type of girls lol
                    My girl now is everything I want in a girl, which is the reason that I have been with her for so long and why she is the only one I have ever been with...... But the way I connect with some other girls I have met just blows my mind......

I honestly think that I would go with a less pretty chick with the great mental connection over a dime piece that I dont connect with all that well.......

Comment

Working...
                    X