Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is a "slave contract"? Is this it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a "slave contract"? Is this it?

Is it a slave contract to be offered 50/50 of the biggest money fight out there in boxing behind Pac/Mayweather? Let's also say for the sake of argument that the "you fight my brother" clause is still in there as part of the deal, is it so bad to have 3 of the highest money fights in the HW division in succession?

Also, if beating these two Ukranian future HOFs all of a sudden gave you 5 belts, plus the Ring belt, undisputed and unified status, and an almost garaunteed entry into the IBHOF, does that make it a "slave contract" then?

What if in addition to that, it is something you said you wanted all along and have already signed on to almost 2 years ago only to back out with a fake back injury two weeks prior? Is it a slave contract then?
    Absolutely, cause I am Brit muppet...who worships Gaye
    0.00%
    Hell no, David Haye is a vagina, those are his excuses...
    28.57%
    I thought Gaye was in Brokeback Mountain II w Povetkin, is he still fighting?
    71.43%

haye by brutal rape in 2011...

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
      Well we know that Gaye fans all love to see a good man rape, that's why they are watching Gaye v Fraudley. Isn't that what Gaye promised you all? A "gang rape" of a mentally ill man?

But on a serious note did you post the same thing in 2009, then in 2010, now you say it's going to be in 2011? LOL WTF is wrong with you that you still believe in Gaye?

Comment

Don't forget to make a selection in the poll please...

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          Is it a slave contract to be offered 50/50 of the biggest money fight out there in boxing behind Pac/Mayweather? Let's also say for the sake of argument that the "you fight my brother" clause is still in there as part of the deal, is it so bad to have 3 of the highest money fights in the HW division in succession?

Also, if beating these two Ukranian future HOFs all of a sudden gave you 5 belts, plus the Ring belt, undisputed and unified status, and an almost garaunteed entry into the IBHOF, does that make it a "slave contract" then?

What if in addition to that, it is something you said you wanted all along and have already signed on to almost 2 years ago only to back out with a fake back injury two weeks prior? Is it a slave contract then?
          The stumbling block seems to be that Haye wants all the U.K money and the Klitscho's aint wanting that. He is offering them the German T.V money. They are not happy because the brittish tv money amounts to more which astounds me because the current financial climtes i thought Germany was showing better growth than Britain. I thought their t.v money would surpass that of the British publics but clearly i am wrong lol

Comment

"gaye" will take one klitcko in the mouth and the other in the ass. they will be holding his pockets after like proson b1tchezzzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by da_beast View Post
              The stumbling block seems to be that Haye wants all the U.K money and the Klitscho's aint wanting that. He is offering them the German T.V money. They are not happy because the brittish tv money amounts to more which astounds me because the current financial climtes i thought Germany was showing better growth than Britain. I thought their t.v money would surpass that of the British publics but clearly i am wrong lol

Well you explained what Gaye's stumbling block is. But my question to you sir and to all the other good posters on this board, given the description in my first post, is that what constitutes a "slave contract"? In your opinion?

Comment

"gaye" will take one klitcko in the mouth and the other in the ass. they will be holding his pockets after like proson b1tchezzzzz.
                whoa, whoa, hold up there for a second slim, we are not talking about your fantasies in this post. Please save your wet dreams for another site, I don't think BoxingScene is that kind of site.

Once again, please answer the question, do you think, given the magnitude of the fights against the Klitschkos, the 50/50 offer, the opportunity to have 6 belts including the Ring belt, and unified and undisputed status... do you think it is fair for your Gaye hero to charactirize the Klitschko offers as "slave contracts"?

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                  Well you explained what Gaye's stumbling block is. But my question to you sir and to all the other good posters on this board, given the description in my first post, is that what constitutes a "slave contract"? In your opinion?
                  To be honest mate i dont know much about the in's and out's of boxing contracts etc... but if what Haye says is true about a 3 fight contract i do think that is unfair....

As for slave contract the whole idea of a contract for a slave is an oximoron.. It would mean slaves had legal rights... He is using the wrong choice of words tbh

Comment

Originally posted by da_beast View Post
                    To be honest mate i dont know much about the in's and out's of boxing contracts etc... but if what Haye says is true about a 3 fight contract i do think that is unfair....

As for slave contract the whole idea of a contract for a slave is an oximoron.. It would mean slaves had legal rights... He is using the wrong choice of words tbh
                    Fair enough, I will mark your answer in the "not a slave contract". Perhaps my poll options were somewhat unfair, considering there are many reasonable Brit posters who are fed up with Gaye.

But it's just beyond ridiculous at this point to be calling what the Klitschkos are offereing Gaye, a "slave contract". They are giving him a chance to achieve in 3 fights, what it took Lewis to achieve in 10 years. Not excatly "slavish" in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X