Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal strams will not hurt Pac VS Marg people.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal strams will not hurt Pac VS Marg people.

Yeah I don't think a couple of NSB yahoos streaming Pac Vs Marg is gonna hurt anything. You guys act like streaming PPV events for free is a new thing that nobody has ever done for other PPV's that did good numbers. Plus advertising it on a open forum is just another way to get it shut down quicker which Im sure Top Rank will be having their own computer experts scouring the internet for every thing related to boxing that night so they can shut down every illegal stream they can find.

You guys take yourselves way to seriously and if you think your casual fan is gonna watch a major fight on a tiny little computer screen all pixilated and dealing with the feed dropping every 2 min then you my friend are a drooling numbskull.

NSB streams will stop a couple hundred people from watching the fight on PPV which equals out to 50 or so PPV buys lost. Wooooooooptydoooo!!!!!

Lets see. I'm handing out free streams to everyone too! Thanks to your threads i now know it needs to be done to save boxing. Two cheaters (one still just a suspect but we know he is :P) and a ring should never make a sporting event.

Margarito: "No random test? No checking my wraps "

Comment

The fight is a farce, it's not helping boxing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        Lets see. I'm handing out free streams to everyone too! Thanks to your threads i now know it needs to be done to save boxing. Two cheaters (one still just a suspect but we know he is :P) and a ring should never make a sporting event.

Margarito: "No random test? No checking my wraps "

Um yeah your crusade has a couple dozen people behind it I wouldn't exactly be acting like you are starting an international revolt or anything but hey whatever makes you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Yeah I don't think a couple of NSB yahoos streaming Pac Vs Marg is gonna hurt anything. You guys act like streaming PPV events for free is a new thing that nobody has ever done for other PPV's that did good numbers. Plus advertising it on a open forum is just another way to get it shut down quicker which Im sure Top Rank will be having their own computer experts scouring the internet for every thing related to boxing that night so they can shut down every illegal stream they can find.

You guys take yourselves way to seriously and if you think your casual fan is gonna watch a major fight on a tiny little computer screen all pixilated and dealing with the feed dropping every 2 min then you my friend are a drooling numbskull.

NSB streams will stop a couple hundred people from watching the fight on PPV which equals out to 50 or so PPV buys lost. Wooooooooptydoooo!!!!!
          There were a BUNCH of streams for the Floyd vs Mosley fight. As a matter of fact, there was a petition(s) to stream it instead of buying it. It was all over Facebook. But, the fight still did well though.

Comment

I don't think that's the idea. Rather, it's the principle of the hardcore individual boxing fan saying "Well, they ain't getting my money at the very least".

Collectively it may not count for much, but at least some of us can feel OK in the heart for not funding that bull****. Whatever makes people happy.

Comment

who gives a ****..*******s are complaining yet they had facebook pages set up telling people not to order the floyd-mosley fight,they made petitions and some more things...now they're complaining about streams???4real???streams??

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                who gives a ****..*******s are complaining yet they had facebook pages set up telling people not to order the floyd-mosley fight,they made petitions and some more things...now they're complaining about streams???4real???streams??

I just commented about this, it was rather funny. Like, all joking aside. Floyd vs Shane was the biggest fight of the year and they streamed it. I'm sure there will be a bunch of streams for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                  The fight is a farce, it's not helping boxing at all.
                  It's not a farce it's just another Super welterweight match up between two well known boxers. Most people don't look at matchups and break them down they way me and you do. People see two recognizable name fighting each other and they buy it the end.

I just think it's funny when people discredit this fight when it's unfair to compare it to the richest fight in boxing. If you compare Pac vs Marg to Pac VS Floyd then yeah I could see how it's a farce but so is everyother fight Pac takes outside of fighting some obscure junior welter that has like a couple dozen fans outside of his hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
                    There were a BUNCH of streams for the Floyd vs Mosley fight. As a matter of fact, there was a petition(s) to stream it instead of buying it. It was all over Facebook. But, the fight still did well though.
                    Exactly and the samething will happen here seriously if you *****s are ohhhhh sooooo better than the *******s then why would you do the same dumbass things they do?

Comment

Working...
                    X