No announcement yet.

How much does a Resisting Arrest and a Disorderly Conduct cost in Broward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Georges View Post
    If either of you Broward bums got disorderly in New York, forget the cops, you'd be dealing with me.

Just a heads up.

Other than that, enjoy your time in NYC should you ever visit.
    Georges, where the hell were you when I visited NYC(Brooklyn) and that bastard threw the alarm clock out the window at me and my potna's after the club let out(felt like I was in Do The Right Thing for a moment)? I could've used you to tighen that ass up.

Comment

why were you resisting arrest?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I could've used you to tighen my ass up.
        WTF??

Comment

Originally posted by Georges View Post
          Sure thing.
          Canadian gash aye? Ooooh la la...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Just dropped half a grip on those charges. $550. What a waste, at least they didn't charge me extra cuz I was over a month late.
            you paid that **** walt?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              You can add murderers to that list if you ever show your face down here.
              If I took a trip to Broward, the amount of murderers within the county would rise to 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                What the **** you do NOW bruhnlaw??????? You've been down there long enough to know, you can't get away with the same **** there that you can in the Boot. You can't keep punchin out ****o directors cause they won't let you film the action while getten head at the same time, you're on the clock ffs.

Haha! I took a trip to the county the night the saints beat the pats last year. Got a little rowdy rowdy had itcout with some pats fans and some of those boys n blue.

Derranged, is there a non-Jew charge in NYC now or something? Why would I see you?

Comment

I hear that if you're a Whitey in Broward, you get shot on sight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                    why were you resisting arrest?
                    they they that charge in there. I wasn't disorderly or resisting. I'm innocent.

Flyty.. I ain't tryng to have anymore warrants, I paid late and they were sending letters to my old spot.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      I hear that if you're a Whitey in Broward, you get shot on sight.
                      Not this one. I been jumped before, is that close enough?

Comment

Working...
                      X