No announcement yet.

Pac's Corner Will Throw In The Towel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac's Corner Will Throw In The Towel

I feel that Pac is fast, but he doesn't have the speed in the areas where he'll need it against Cotto. I don't think he'll be able to outbox Miguel and maneuver around the ring like a Mayweather or Sugar Ray Leonard. Hell, Judah couldn't do it. Manny has fast hands and he's strong;he will land some bombs. I just think Cotto will be able to take them. I mean the guy went 11 rounds getting hit by bricks for gods sake. I feel he will take them and be able to catch up with Manny. He's going to stalk and trap him, and when he hits him, the damage will pile up fast. I see Cotto winning decisively, based on his power and relentless aggression that we've seen in the past. I think Manny has power, but Miguels power trumps his (Cotto weighs more as well). Manny has speed but not where it counts (at least in this fight). Where they both stand equal is in heart. I definitely can't take that away from Pac, I just feel he gets overpowered in this one by a true welterweight. Cotto by TKO stoppage. Pac will not give up, but his corner will throw in the towel.

Somehow I think you failed to take into account Pacquiao's high punch output, something that Zab Judah didn't have against Cotto.

But anyway I think this will be a great fight.

Pac by TKO

Comment

Double post...

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
        Double post...
        Roach will throw in the towel to keep Pac from killing Cotto.

Comment

I see the fight going that way too. Cotto is a true WW & relentless in attack. However cuts or one clean shot could change the fight so hard to predict. I think more fans of both are realising this will be a great fight and won't be too one sided either way.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
            Somehow I think you failed to take into account Pacquiao's high punch output, something that Zab Judah didn't have against Cotto.

But anyway I think this will be a great fight.

Pac by TKO
            I'm not basing my whole prediction on the Judah fight, that's just one point of reference. I still think based on all of Cottos attributes, he will overpower him.

Comment

Pac by TKO round 10

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
                Roach will throw in the towel to keep Pac from killing Cotto.
                I'm not saying pac's going to get flattened in the first round. He will get his off and land some solid punches, I just feel like Cotto can take them and eventually will come out on top. Trust me This will be a brutal WAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Palokaj View Post
                  Pac by TKO round 10
                  I can't predict a round but I'll just stick with Cotto by TKO stoppage.

Comment

like roach threw the towel for penelosa vs lopez

Comment

Working...
                    X