Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Floyd had fought margarito after margarito left him shook and called him out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    That is not entirely true ..... Floyd actually broke the contract and paid off Arum not to fight Margarito! Then he fights ............... Baldomir.
    "Broke the contract"? He had the option to buy out. If Pac had done this and gone out to be where Floyd is now, you guys would be praising him for being a genius. Since it's Floyd, he ducked!

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Where was pacquiao when margarito was relevant? Yes he was at 130 you askholl, pac requested for that fight right after DLH Fight. Where was floyd? He had a fake retirement. They wanted a fair weight thats why catchweights are made and agreed upon. It has done before and it is done until now, atleast pacquiao is not being a hyprocrite and says "we dont do catch weights" then there you go, canelo-floyd at 152. Pwill and martinez who are both at 160 are calling out pac, what does that make them?? Mayweather does these fk all to himself so dont blame me if people looked him that way. Im always a fan of what he can do, but i wont defend him with his BS, like im not even defending pac for choosing algieri.

At what weight was Pac coming into the ring at when he was at 130/135? At welterweight thank you! Pac moved up and I believe it was after the ODH fight, Margarito wanted to fight him. The response from Pac's team was "were not crazy". Sounds like an absolute duck to me, yet I don't hear you talking about that. Only Floyd, who moved on to fight for the Lineal title and then fight ODH and never worked with Arum again. Fake retirement? The guy had been at the top of boxing since the friggen a decade and was hurting is hands ever fight? God forbid he rest his body right? How do you know what the guy was thinking at the time? But it fits your agenda to say he did it to duck the division, even though he would be the clear favorite against ANYONE at WW.

You will defend almost anything that Pac does. A catchweight with Cotto was not fair. Again, Pac had been coming into the ring as a WW for YEARS! Not to mention, they already knew that Cotto was not the same fighter he was b4 Margarito, as Roach said MANY times before the fight. He basically admitted they wanted the fight because of that very reason. Yet they added in a catchweight anyway to weaken him even more. Then when they have the opportunity to fight him at a weight where he would be comfortable, what did they do? RUN the other way! While Floyd "the coward" at least had the balls to fight him at full 154. So what does that make Pac? Floyd fighting Canelo at 152 was a ******ed decision. I've never defended that and never will. Sorry, but Pwill called Pac out b4 he got to 160 and not to mention, he always said he could move back down to 147. So now, if Floyd ducked him, didn't Pac as well? Funny when it was Martinez calling Floyd out, everyone yelled he was ducking. You are not defending Pac for Algeri, but you also aren't calling him a coward for CLEAR ducks like relevant Mosley, Margarito, Pwill, Cotto at 152 & Floyd in 2009(stop denying it, Roach already admitted it) either.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post
        When will Fl0mos quit repeating this BS.

You hear any BS that comes out of Floyd's mouth and run with it.

Cotto had not fought above Welterweight and weighed in at 146 against Clottey prior to that fight, where he was strong enough to knock Clottey down with a jab.

Oscar was drained I'll give you that but Cotto being drained is a myth.
        I am not repeating anything. I am trying not to go all out and say Cotto was drained. I don't think Cotto was drained, BUT, they KNEW that he wasn't the same fighter after Margarito and tried to weaken him a much as they could be making him go to 145. Canelo came in at 153 his previous fight, but you guys wanna say that he was drained for Floyd, so which is it? The difference is, the very next fight, Cotto moved up to 154, so what does that tell u?

Knocking down Clottey doesn't mean he was very strong. It you look at that knockdown, it was ALL about timing.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          What if C A T is spelled DOG? Mayweather didnt want none of them, he didnt want prime margo, prime cotto, prime pwill and pacquiao. He just returned after those guys destroyed each other. And fans are buying his "for me cotto never had a loss" like wtf. If you have balls and pride in you when a fighter whom you believe is lower than you and talks to you like that in person, you wouldnt allow it, you would do something about it. Please post that vid again so we can laugh at maywethers face when margarito talked to him. He even was looking for margo after margo left so he could answer the interviewers questions right. Hes going to say "yes i will fight him" but make sures margarito wasnt around already. Like LOL. TBE is one great joke. I used to be a big fan. Business is now the new excuse. And they like to brag around and say "so what i have money" all his fans were contaminated already. So what im a rich coward hahahahaha. I was a fan until the ali-norton comment.

nobody fought prime paul Williams. not Floyd, not manny, not mosley, not cotto. so if Floyd ducked paul Williams, so did mosley,pacquiao,and cotto

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
            I am not repeating anything. I am trying not to go all out and say Cotto was drained. I don't think Cotto was drained, BUT, they KNEW that he wasn't the same fighter after Margarito and tried to weaken him a much as they could be making him go to 145. Canelo came in at 153 his previous fight, but you guys wanna say that he was drained for Floyd, so which is it? The difference is, the very next fight, Cotto moved up to 154, so what does that tell u?

Knocking down Clottey doesn't mean he was very strong. It you look at that knockdown, it was ALL about timing.
            Lol it was you fl0mos who started whining about catchweights. But you didn't like it and cried when the shoe was on the other foot (Canelo fight) most people were just laughing at the hypocrisy, and most consider that win a good win for Floyd (including me).

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
              "Broke the contract"? He had the option to buy out. If Pac had done this and gone out to be where Floyd is now, you guys would be praising him for being a genius. Since it's Floyd, he ducked!
              We both know what happened. Floyd went out of his way to avoid Margarito which was a guaranteed fight and it was NEXT! Arum told Margarito to patiently wait for FLoyd. So Margarito didn't take on another opponent until he heard the news that Floyd was going to fight ............. Baldomir!

You think that the way you are saying it (Floyd took a buy out option to avoid Margarito) makes it less of a duck? Look bud, Floyd ducked Margarito ........ Let it go!

Last edited by ADP02; 09-13-2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X