Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Good Seeing Mares Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to make Donaire vs Mares already. Don't care if the expiration date has passed. Still a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      They need to make Donaire vs Mares already. Don't care if the expiration date has passed. Still a good fight.
      I'd be happy with seeing it.

And the below 130 little guys are my favorite group anyways. Usually making for the best and most compelling fights.

If you look at the contender lists from 118-126 there are a bevy of attractive names for prospect matchups.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
      Last edited by Run; 12-14-2014, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Best fight of the night. I'll be honest I fast forwarded through a lot of the Thurman fight and the end of the Khan/Alexander fight. This one was damn good.

Comment

Damn the possible matchups around the weights are so sick!!

Comment

It would be nice to see Mares going for a title in the near future.

Comment

war mares..!!

Comment

Mares is a negative fighter. Bad for boxing. We all saw his negative fighting vs Moreno and Darchinyan and others. He hardly gives a ****. Jim Grey brings it up and he says "Don't ruin my moment" rather than address his fouling. What happened to rematching Gonzalez? Yeah, I didn't think so. You don't want a guy like this on top. It feeds the bull****.

It will be interesting where Mares goes from here. I don't think they are going to want anybody too dangerous for awhile. I think they will move laterally with him and take out fringe contenders until they can find an open belt with a vulnerable opponent. And that isn't Lomachenko, nor Walters, nor Gradovich nor Gonzalez, at least as far as Mares is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by stovepipe View Post
                  Mares is a negative fighter. Bad for boxing. We all saw his negative fighting vs Moreno and Darchinyan and others. He hardly gives a ****. Jim Grey brings it up and he says "Don't ruin my moment" rather than address his fouling. What happened to rematching Gonzalez? Yeah, I didn't think so. You don't want a guy like this on top. It feeds the bull****.

It will be interesting where Mares goes from here. I don't think they are going to want anybody too dangerous for awhile. I think they will move laterally with him and take out fringe contenders until they can find an open belt with a vulnerable opponent. And that isn't Lomachenko, nor Walters, nor Gradovich nor Gonzalez, at least as far as Mares is concerned.
                  o really? Devil you know?

The same Vic that LITERALLY denied being knocked out, after he was knocked out cold? The same Darchinyan who in no possible way could fill a "positive" role?

Dude they're fighters. They don't have to kiss anyone's ass unless they want to. And I don't see how playing into Jim Grey's ridiculous and at times overly critical line of questioning could be considered indicative of most people's opinion.

As for the Jhonny fight, you seem to have missed the part where he called him out on television.

And I really don't give a damn about "positivity". He's fun to watch fight and he's way cooler than half of these public relations junior politicians.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I want to see Donaire vs Mares but it'll never happen so I'd be fine with a Mares vs Santa Cruz. I really think Jhonny beats him again and I don't think Abner wants anything to do with Walters. I'm not so high on the Euro class at 126 yet since they've fought and beat nobody of substance yet.

Comment

Next time give the guy he's fighting more notice

Comment

Working...
                      X