No announcement yet.

Are you tired of Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you tired of Mikey Garcia?

As a former fan of mikey I can honestly say I'm completely frustrated with this guy. So much talent and potential but he's completely pissing his career away. He went from headlining hbo cards and being talked about as a possible opponent for manny to sitting his ass on the sidelines. For selfishness it sounds like. Because his paychecks were not adding up to his stablemates in rios and maidana well guess what mikey those guys were fighting floyd and pacman when they earned those checks. Who have you fought? Complete waste of talent and stubbornness. Top rank did all they could for these kid promoting the hell out of him and hbo did as well. Whatever dude, as a fan of the sport people like you make me happy terrance crawford is around. He took the Gamboa fight made the most of it now look at him on the road to that elite level.
    Yes
    43.48%
    No
    43.48%
    He ducked Gamboa tho?
    13.04%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Chiboxing123; 10-10-2014, 07:52 PM.

i want him to fight Crawford

Comment

He has skill but he needs to face some live opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i want him to fight Crawford
        Crawford takes him no doubt. He did in the amateurs as well

Comment

Mikey cool, he feats anyone from 130-140 easily.

Crawford can get it too but saw a interview where crawford said he really wouldent like to fight Mikey because he basically wouldent have a career in boxing if it wasnt for Mikey, that no promoters wanted to sign him till Mikey told cameron about crawford and that they should take the chance on him so cameron signed him and shopped him to toprank and the rest is history.

But fuck that gay shit I think they should fight no matter what feelings or respect they have for eachother out the ring and I think Garcia takes Crawford too.

Comment

Spot on man. He got a false sense of entitlement and ego a tad too early.

He hasn't fought a great / elite fighter yet to be making any type of demands.

Here's the thing though, I believe he inherited his older brother Robert's lack of passion / love for the sport. He has seen the money already and feels he is at a comfortable place economically.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              Mikey cool, he feats anyone from 130-140 easily.

crawford said he really wouldent like to fight Mikey because he basically wouldent have a career in boxing if it wasnt for Mikey no promoters wanted to sign him

But fuck that gay shit

Comment

Haven't seen him lately

I think he was abducted by aliens or fell thru a tear in the space-time continum

Comment

why would he be mentioned as a Manny opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Haven't seen him lately

I think he was abducted by aliens or fell thru a tear in the space-time continum
                    Lol crazy thing that scumbag seckbach has been posting videos of him sparring at the gym. Elie asked Robert when his brother was coming back to the ring. He replied by saying "that him and Mikey's manager Cameron dunkin don't even discuss his ring return anymore cause it's so far off"

Comment

Working...
                    X