Throwback, the great prime Manny Pacquiao decimates Ricky Hatton [video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwback, the great prime Manny Pacquiao decimates Ricky Hatton [video]

Money Mai didn't want nuthin' to do with 2009 Pac

Well it was 2009 Pacquaio that turned down and walked away from the fight.

But yeah spectacular performance albeit predictable (in my eyes) perhaps not that brutally, mind you.

Comment

"Wut the fook happened m8?! Wut the FOOK happened!" - the lads at the pub

Comment

Look at the face off Pacman had the killer look he no longer has.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          "Wut the fook happened m8?! Wut the FOOK happened!" - the lads at the pub

Comment

Almost forgot how good Manny was.

Shame that Pac and May are shells of their former selves 5 years later.

Comment

To me, this was one of the most jaw dropping endings to a major fight..

Remember going into the fight, a few years prior, people thought he would be too small at 130 vs morales, and once manny handled business vs morales and jmm 2 at 130, arum moved him to lightweight vs Diaz, and while Diaz was limited, manny was facing a perceived bigger guy.. Then the jump up to 147 for oscar, manny was a huge underdog and shocked the world vs a drained shot oscar..
              Hatton was viewed as a true threat, especially at 140. Manny's success above 130 had basically been smoke and mirrors to this point.. I thought manny's handspeed and footwork would be the deciding factor going into the fight but also there was a real possibility of hatton landing a brutal body shot and stopping manny ala the Castillo fight..
              I thought this would be a war and be either manny breaking hatton late or hatton stopping him with a body shot.. I never in a million years thought manny would just annihilate hatton the way he did..

I literally watched that fight 25 times that night, over and over.. One of the few times I was in shock after a fight

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                Shame that Pac and May are shells of their former selves 5 years later.
                Thisssssssss

Comment

I'm really glad that I witness Pacquiao's amazing feat and his comeback from his devastating KO.

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao is one of a kind beast!!!

Comment

This was the time Floyd Sr. invented A-side meth.

Comment

Working...
                    X