No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia vs. Judah Tripleheader on Showtime, January 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I think people are just way too fed up with Zab and it's not allowing them to see this match-up in a positive light. They saw how he basically got shut down and quit against Khan, and said "Fuck this dude, that was the last straw", and I can't blame them. I was very pissed too, but the Brooklynite in me will always hope that he'll finally win BIG. He'll always be a sentimental favorite, and I honestly do believe that Garcia/Judah will be competitive early on, but I think he'll get starched late around the 7th or 8th round. Garcia could possibly retire him too.
    Zab had a lot of potential but I think the problem was he didn't get tested truly until Kosta Tszyu and mentally broke down. Since then he just couldn't handle the pressure. If he would have had the right people to bring out his full potential and get him some mental discipline then he would have been one of the greats of this era. Dude had speed, power and good reflexes. As much as I want to believe in Judah I just don't see how he is still regarded as a credible opponent. I guess we can only believe he still has something left but honestly, this guy hasn't won anything big in a loooong time. He can win over guys below him level wise but on par or above he has problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by cawadoody View Post
      Take your beef to the dome, guys. Don't ruin this thread.
      Done

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...wpost&t=572871

Comment

• Originally posted by cawadoody View Post
        Take your beef to the dome, guys. Don't ruin this thread.
        I promise I won't and don't have a beef with him and never did. He just keeps trying to tell me what I said and mean which is annoying. As you can see, I'm telling him to go about his business and lets agree to disagree and hopefully he keeps it moving but at the end of the day. I will not respond to anything he has to say at this point because it is not relevant to anything associated with boxing but rather an ego thing which takes up too much time and energy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          LOL...that would mean Garcia gets robbed because that's how he got the decision against Matthysse who beat his ass. Judah is a joke of an opponent and it makes Garcia look bad.
          Judah has better skills and faster hands than Garcia. What Garcia does have on Judah is tenacity & stamina so even though Garcia loses the early rounds he can still win with a late KO. I view this as a competitive fight.

Comment

• Actaully, I think Judah is a live dogg here.

Comment

Working...
            X