Collapse
No announcement yet.

wlads face when haye said "he is just a proper d***khead"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad is going to embarass Haye so bad, just as he does with everyone else he fights. Haye is far from the most challenging fight Wlad has had in recent times.

Comment

Wlad is probably going to hit 60 fights before hes finished. He is a 55 fight veteran, all of which are in the heavyweight division. Since 2006 he has only fought top 10 competition. He is undefeated in 7 years. He has fought bigger punchers, faster fighters, better chins and guys with way more experience.

David haye is a 25 fight veteran. His foray into heavyweight has had him on the deck versus Monte Barrett and getting tagged by John Ruiz of all people.

Wlad has climbed under the ropes so many times, why do people think it will affect him come fight night. This is a mismatch of epic proportions and Wlad is just trying to sell it. HAye is just trying anything and everything to help span the massive deficiency in experience, size, skill, power, technique etc etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
        Since 2006 he has only fought top 10 competition.
        Was Rahman for example ranked in the top10 when they fought? I doubt that very much.

Comment

Wlad was impressive in the face off, cool, collected but still ****ing scary, i wouldn't want to be Haye.

Haye seemed ready for war, but i think this is the most motivation Wlad has had to drop the hammer on someone early and often. Hope it's a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            They asked Wlad on camera. Wlad's response, on camera, was a littlwe mumble about how he likes to follow his own training regime.
            Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            link s`il vous plait...
            Apologies I was remembering this interview and the relevant portion is from about 4 mins 50. But he IS saying how he works WITH Emanuel but doesn't get dictated to but if I was like a Klit-tard I would hype this up and start a seperate thread about it and re-edit the video and upload it, but unlike Klit-tards I'm not lame. From about 9 mins too SHAKE HAND DAVID! lol I respect boxing:

Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 06-18-2011, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
              Was Rahman for example ranked in the top10 when they fought? I doubt that very much.
              http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Wl...._Hasim_Rahman

Read the notes hero.

Comment

They asked Wlad on camera. Wlad's response, on camera, was a littlwe mumble about how he likes to follow his own training regime.
                How do you know this is unusual and that Wladimir always defers to Steward?

Comment

i hope haye knocks wlads block off.

Comment

if I was like a Klit-tard I would hype this up
                    Remarks like,

There is SOMETHING wrong in his camp, theres the split with Hayden too.

All is not as good as it should be for Wlad right now.
                    are a bit hyperbolic, brav.

Hayetards are far more moronic and irrational than any Klitschkotards, BTW.

But he IS saying how he works WITH Emanuel but doesn't get dictated to
                    Which, to me, sounds like he's talking about how their relationship works in general, not just for this one camp.

Ever observed any of Wlad's fights? He doesn't always respond to Steward's instructions, like when Manny is pleading with him to let his hands go more later in fights - I'm sure he respects his view, that's why he's there, but if he doesn't feel something is right, he'll stick to what he believes will get the job done.

Why anyone would still be supporting Haye at this point would be beyond my comprehension, if I wasn't already familiar with the ******ation of many British homers.

Haye's heavyweight campaign has been one of the most fraudulent in history - he gets nothing from me, a former fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                      wlad is racist, he thinks black people are all bling bling and that they dress flashy.
                      lmao. they all look alike too, wlad probably thinks haye is lennox lewis and he's avenging his brother's defeat

Comment

Working...
                      X