No announcement yet.

Non-boxing related topic...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
    It is NOT okay to make fun of someone for having a disease, especially one that they got from giving their heart and soul to a sport that we all love.

Seriously, what in the utter Christ is wrong with all of you?

How in the fuck can any of you think that this is acceptable behavior and justifying it by saying that Roach is also shooting his mouth off.

If Roach says something about Margarito's brother getting leaned up in a gang shooting, it might justify Margarito and Rios running their mouths about Roach's debilitating disease.

Anyone who disagrees, read Dante's Inferno to pick out what level of hell you want to shoot for.
    anyone with common sense would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      Pretty much. If Roach didn't talk crap too it would be a terrible thing. Like someone making fun of Ali's current condition for no reason. But Roach really isn't all that affected by it yet, and has a mouth on him.

For example, Joe Frazier has poked fun at Ali's condition. If anyone has a right to, it's Frazier.
      Sure he is, he is very affected

Nobody has that right.

Comment

It was just a joke. Relax.

You feigning indignation is more pathetic than you claim they are.

I doubt anyone in this thread has read more than one page of Dante anyway. Buncha scrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post

I doubt anyone in this thread has read more than one page of Dante anyway. Buncha scrubs.
          You for one

But im sure your gonna google it and give us an entire summary on it

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Well it is an epic poem and i like the rhyming

What i didnt like is that those born before jesus can never get into heaven no matter what

Damn i just wrote an essay on this book and everything
            I'm sure the rhyming in Italian was epic... the bastard child of it in English is not where you want to be IMO...

Actually, I kind of liked the first level of hell. Those who had never heard the message got to hang out, discuss intellectual stuff, and have no pain in their life. The only problem they had in their life was that they never experienced daylight... they had to live in twilight for their whole life. That would be slightly annoying.

I'm dumb and didn't learn what twilight meant until recently. I thought initially that it meant that it was nighttime, with lots of stars, which is my favorite time to be outdoors.

Still, not that bad, the first level >>> the vestibule.

Comment

You can get Parkinson's Disease from Boxing? Has this scientifically proven?

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
                You can get Parkinson's Disease from Boxing? Has this scientifically proven?
                They call it trama induced parkinsons

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post

Yup, a joke made in excellent taste... to the entirety of the United States.

Maybe as a follow up, they can make some Holocaust and Rwanda jokes... you know, so I can feign more indignation to continue being pathetic.

Is there anything about you that is valuable to society?

Comment

Yup, a joke made in excellent taste... to the entirety of the United States.

Maybe as a follow up, they can make some Holocaust and Rwanda jokes... you know, so I can feign more indignation to continue being pathetic.

Is there anything about you that is valuable to society?
                    Maybe they should, I'm sure many people would find it pretty hilarious while pretending to care what you think they should laugh at.

This is the entertainment business. If you're too faint of heart, you should quit it.

Is there anything about me that is valuable to society? What kind of ******ed shit is that.

How bout this for a question: do you have a vagina?

Comment

I'm sure the rhyming in Italian was epic... the bastard child of it in English is not where you want to be IMO...

Actually, I kind of liked the first level of hell. Those who had never heard the message got to hang out, discuss intellectual stuff, and have no pain in their life. The only problem they had in their life was that they never experienced daylight... they had to live in twilight for their whole life. That would be slightly annoying.

I'm dumb and didn't learn what twilight meant until recently. I thought initially that it meant that it was nighttime, with lots of stars, which is my favorite time to be outdoors.

Still, not that bad, the first level >>> the vestibule.
                      Yea they were the writers of antiquity. Yea but its still not heaven

Thing i find kind of funny is that people still attempt to live their lives based on these very sins

Comment

Working...
                      X