Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather see Wlad fight on Dec 11: Alexander Dimitrenko or Derek Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted for Del Boy.

I know a bit more about him, and i always wanna see british guys in title fights.......even grossly overmatched fighters can throw a spanner in the works....just ask Ricky Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      Chisora because it's still a bit of a mystery how good he is, while Dimitrenko's limitations were exposed in the Chambers fight.

But I'll be happy with either.

I don't want Wlad to fight Mormeck (too small, too shot, been KOed several times) or Welliver (a clubfighter who has never defeated a ranked contender).

Chisora is in the new WBO rankings after defeating Sexton (last month WBO #13).

Dimitrenko has wins over two currently ranked fighters, Basile (WBO) and Rossy (IBF).
      You haven't got David Haye's 88% knockout record in your signature mate .

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        Dimitrenko. I just simply think he's got the best shot.

AKA...he has a .5% chance while the others have zero.
        That about sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
          Del Boy will pull off a massive upset, he will come into the ring in his 3 wheel van.
          It will be a fun fight while it lasts. Chisora will be fired up and give it his best effort.

Comment

bump.....................

Comment

I just read that Dimitrenko's promoter said NO, he feels Sasha won't be ready until mid-2010.

With the exception of journeymen like Welliver and Guinn, only James Toney and Derek Chisora said yes.

Wlad chose Chisora because Toney is badly out of shape and because one of the sanctioning organizations, the IBF, would not accept Toney for a title fight.

Comment

Working...
              X