Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who feels Campbell has a point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who feels Campbell has a point?

Dedicated boxing fan here from the UK, sitting here at 4.26am having watched local boy Witter quit on the stool and then Nate Campbell hard done by. It is the end of the road for Witter surely. I was fuming when he quit. Re the 2nd fight, why is everyone so anti-Campbell. Look at the footage of the fight, there was a clear clash of heads in the round and that led to the cut. The referee was spouting rubbish because under the rules, its a NC and Bradley didn't hit Campbell to cause the cut. Campbell made good noise about it and he was right to do so. I know he was losing the fight and on the backfoot but it should have been a NC!!!

Enough of the rant. I'm blogging and twittering on boxing regularly @ www.sportscene.tk

PEACE!!!

nate has a point...but he lied about "I cant see" thing! He looked for a way out and got more than he asked for. Should of fought on. What a way to QUIT

Comment

I would have liked to see him continue but no shame in the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        nate has a point...but he lied about "I cant see" thing! He looked for a way out and got more than he asked for. Should of fought on. What a way to QUIT
        maybe he couldn't see...are you nate's eyes?

Comment

should have been a no contest but the way he tried to get out of the fight right away instead of letting his corner work on the cut and try to gut it out makes him out to be a quitter. look at cottos cut recently against clottey which was a deeper cut right above the eye and also look at the juan diaz fight where he was butted by cambell but fought on

Comment

Originally posted by naz786 View Post
            Dedicated boxing fan here from the UK, sitting here at 4.26am having watched local boy Witter quit on the stool and then Nate Campbell hard done by. It is the end of the road for Witter surely. I was fuming when he quit. Re the 2nd fight, why is everyone so anti-Campbell. Look at the footage of the fight, there was a clear clash of heads in the round and that led to the cut. The referee was spouting rubbish because under the rules, its a NC and Bradley didn't hit Campbell to cause the cut. Campbell made good noise about it and he was right to do so. I know he was losing the fight and on the backfoot but it should have been a NC!!!

Enough of the rant. I'm blogging and twittering on boxing regularly @ www.sportscene.tk

PEACE!!!
            Like I said in another thread. He may still get the decision reversed to no contest. BUT DON'T ***** ABOUT FIGHTERS NOT FIGHTING YOU AND NETWORKS NOT GIVING YOU AIR TIME. You had your shot tonight and you decided to bail out early unstead of risking it all. He could've fought on till the 5th round, have the doctor take a look at his eye and then if it got stopped and the ref still didn't think it was a headbutt, I would've been there with him.

But he is the one who wanted the stoppage, not the cutman or the doctor who decides these things.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
              Like I said in another thread. He may still get the decision reversed to no contest. BUT DON'T ***** ABOUT FIGHTERS NOT FIGHTING YOU AND NETWORKS NOT GIVING YOU AIR TIME. You had your shot tonight and you decided to bail out early unstead of risking it all. He could've fought on till the 5th round, have the doctor take a look at his eye and then if it got stopped and the ref still didn't think it was a headbutt, I would've been there with him.

But he is the one who wanted the stoppage, not the cutman or the doctor who decides these things.
              He was shot. Bradley was too good for him. But he also knew the rules and he has got way. Don King needs to shut up about a rematch because Bradley looked good tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                why would he lied about that??
                what was he going to get from that??
                he needed to beat bradley to become the champ.

Comment

Nate has 0 point.

He fukin bitched out.

He was looking for a way out after figuring out Bradley could rock him in the 3rd and found a way to ***** out.

Nate Campbell did what Haseem Rahman did against Toney...

Nate Campbell=Fraud.

Comment

As soon as the doctor heard Nate say he had spots in his vision the doctor immediately stopped it.spots is when blood gets behind the eye & causes severaly blurred vision.if it's a punch Nate goes on got sure.he said he's bankrupt & needs to fight on.a no contest keeps his ranking & at 37 I can see why he protested.if he's 27 he fights on regardless.

Comment

Working...
                    X