No announcement yet.

Collazo vs Quintana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collazo vs Quintana

Thats a pureists fight right there! Who would u favour going in? I think Quintanas win ovwr Julio was better than any of Collazo's "WINS" certainly the Paul Williams win was anyway

But its in Collazo's defeats he has looked best, against Hatton and Berto two of the most highly regared guys in the game today, he has had an army of people claming he was robbed and apparently his thumb was broken early on against Mosley.

Quintana's losses have been devastating.

Id root for Carlos but im undecided who would take this battle of the Southpaws

Whats ur take?

This fight has close, controversial decision written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      I think ur right there Silencers!

Forced to pick a winner going in tho who would u back?

Comment

Close fight but I'd favor Collazo. I think this fight should happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
          Close fight but I'd favor Collazo. I think this fight should happen.
          Who is the Puncher? Theres not much between these two in any area really but who is the slightly better banger? I think mabey Quintana but Collazo is a bit more sturdy and durable

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Who is the Puncher? Theres not much between these two in any area really but who is the slightly better banger? I think mabey Quintana but Collazo is a bit more sturdy and durable
            I think Collazo would want it more. I think Quintana will have sum trouble with a southpaw as well. I don't either guy is really big punchers. I think Collazo will throw more and Quintana'll try to box for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              I think ur right there Silencers!

Forced to pick a winner going in tho who would u back?
              Quintana, I think he's the more skilled of the two.

Comment

Carlos seems a bit more fluid and just a bit better all round to me. Its a tough call tho i say

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  Agreed. This one should happen too, a lot of people are sleeping on Carlos since he got KO'd by Paul in the rematch, but he's still a top contender at 147lbs.

I'm sure the fight would be electric. I'd favor Quintana by a close, but clear decision.

Afterwards NSB users would riot and proclaim Collazo as being "robbed" for the third time, without even taking into consideration the closeness of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
                    Agreed. This one should happen too, a lot of people are sleeping on Carlos since he got KO'd by Paul in the rematch, but he's still a top contender at 147lbs.

I'm sure the fight would be electric. I'd favor Quintana by a close, but clear decision.

Afterwards NSB users would riot and proclaim Collazo as being "robbed" for the third time, without even taking into consideration the closeness of the fight.
                    Quintana seems to want to fight at 154 now and I don't think a fight with Collazo would be enough to entice him back down to 147 and I don't think Collazo would move up to fight him unless he has no other options. It would be a decent fight though.

Comment

Working...
                    X