Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL, What happened to the Mike Jones Hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another hypejob exposed i guess. first malignaggi exposed senchenko now bailey did a similar thing to jones. belts gone to underdogs. it's all good in my book.
    i think jones can bounce back and become a force possibly at 154. the loss wasn't as bad as those of khan or kirkland.
    unfortunately almost all attractive fighters at 154 are with other promoters.

Comment

one of the top KO of the year so far.. jones was outboxing but underdog bailey pulled it outta the bag with some real well placed power shots. great comeback

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        I remember ppl saying stuff like, this guy would beat pacquiao, this guy is probably the best welter, some crazy sh.it!! lol, where u at now?
        Come on VC bruh. You DO know who Randall Bailey is right????????? That could've happned to anybody from 140-160. Thats just what kind of power he has in that right hand. He hasnt been known as one of the most devestating punchers of the last decade for nothing.

Comment

And to think this was a championship fight makes everything that much more hilarious.

Comment

an uppercut happend to the hype

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              another hypejob exposed i guess. first malignaggi exposed senchenko now bailey did a similar thing to jones. belts gone to underdogs. it's all good in my book.
              i think jones can bounce back and become a force possibly at 154. the loss wasn't as bad as those of khan or kirkland.
              I dont agree with this expose mess you talkin bout. Its Randall "****in" Bailey we are talkin bout. If he woulda clipped anyone from 140-160 with that shot they(I dont care WHO you name)woulda went nighty gotdamn night. Margo himself woulda been put away with either of those two right hands that Bailey landed on Mike. And Mike was well aware of what that right hand(with 8oz Reyes Gloves on)could do from the get go, henceforth how cautiously he started the fight.

Jones doesnt have to go to 154 yet. He can hang around in 147 and fight plenty others(Berto, Alexander, Ortiz, Khan-when he comes to 147, Bradley, Brook, ect......). Not to mention he can rematch Bailey(a fight in which he was winning)to avenge his loss, as we expect fighter to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                its just a loss man, it happens hes human he will bounce back but he needs to sharpen his skills and foot work

Comment

Working...
                X