No announcement yet.

Did you know one of the Watson twins played Pro MLB Baseball? Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know one of the Watson twins played Pro MLB Baseball? Photos

Well one of the brothers Brandon Watson was a top prospect for the Phillies and played for the Nationals an Reds, maybe his pops had connections to get him on the teams?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Watson

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Well one of the brothers Brandon Watson was a top prospect for the Phillies and played for the Nationals an Reds, maybe his pops had connections to get him on the teams?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Watson

i hope you are joking, if you are really that dumb i feel sorry for you. if you are joking you are still a d!ck though, dismissing such a nice accomplishment.

i dont understand why everyone hates those guys, i guess its jealousy. they get paid great money doing something we would all do for free, still think the hate is out of control though.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          i hope you are joking, if you are really that dumb i feel sorry for you. if you are joking you are still a d!ck though, dismissing such a nice accomplishment.

i dont understand why everyone hates those guys, i guess its jealousy. they get paid great money doing something we would all do for free, still think the hate is out of control though.
          I don't even hate the guys, its just weird seeing a guy built like JJ Walker able to get into the MLB. Most of the people playing baseball got big thighs or muscle, even the skinny ones like Ichiro were not as skinny as Brandon Watson.

Comment

What is it that these guys do exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
              What is it that these guys do exactly?
              Mouth breathe so we can always see their big @ss teeth...and walk fighters to the ring. And stand in the ring. Skills which require a significant fee apparently.

Comment

That actually just blew my mind.

That guy doesn't look like he has an athletic bone in his body, besides being black.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Mouth breathe so we can always see their big @ss teeth...and walk fighters to the ring. And stand in the ring. Skills which require a significant fee apparently.
                  You sound kind of salty bro.

For real , i want to know what is it that these guys do? i wanna be like them when i grow up

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                    You sound kind of salty bro.

For real , i want to know what is it that these guys do? i wanna be like them when i grow up
                    Salty? Yeah right. That's like accusing me of being salty over Kim kardashian. People who are known for nothing. Not salty. Just stating the obvious.

Comment

Working...
                    X