Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danish newspaper: Roach: Ariza gave suspicious beverages to Pacquaio.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
    What Rios tested positive for was legal 2 years ago - when Ariza was with Team Pac.
    Interesting.

Good point as well, Prince Mongo.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post

"- Jeg kender hans træner, og jeg bryder mig ikke om ham, hvilket er en af grundene til, at han ikke arbejder for mig mere. Jeg synes, han er lidt skummel, sagde Freddie Roach torsdag i et intervew med Radio Rahim (se interview nederst i denne artikel).

I know his trainer and I don't like him (Ariza), which is one of the reasons why he don't work for me anymore. I think he is suspicious said Freddy Roach in an interview with radio Rahim.

- Han plejede at give Manny en drik hver dag før træning, og jeg spurgte, hvad der var i drikken, men han ville aldrig sige det, fortæller Roach til Radio Rahim.

He used to give Manny a drink every day before scheduled training and I asked what was in the drink, but he would never tell me

- Jeg sagde til ham, at jeg havde brug for at vide, hvad der var i, for han gav den til min bokser. Hvis noget skulle være galt, ville jeg få skylden. Han er skummel. Nu er han i den lejr (hos Rios), og det overrasker mig ikke, at det her sker, sagde Roach torsdag."

I told him that I needed to know what was in it, because he was giving it to my boxer. If something should be wrong, I'd be the one to blame. He's suspicous. Now he is in camp Rios, which doesn't surprise me.

Roach.

-
      -

What do you guys think? Roach starting rumors about Manny not being clean his whole career.

Roach is old and he's pissing on Manny by stating this, just to get to Ariza. How stupid is that? Roach believes his the star, on a high after a couple of victories, spewing bad stuff about his own fighter.
      looks like roach is trying to get out in front of the story and is making sure to point out that Ariza never told him what was in the drink to establish plausible deniability.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        looks like roach is trying to get out in front of the story and is making sure to point out that Ariza never told him what was in the drink to establish plausible deniability.
        You can see it from a mile away, BD.

Could it possibly get any worse?

Comment

This thing exploded!

Comment

Working...
          X