No announcement yet.

A new game in D.C. called POLITICAL KNOCKOUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] A new game in D.C. called POLITICAL KNOCKOUT

...where politicians get randomly knocked out while walking through Capitol Hill.

So which of these Anti-Capitalist politician's would you love to run into while walking through Capitol Hill and deliver that oh so famous knockout game punch that the kids are playing. Lets start with:

Nanci Pelosi

Ahh...look at that face that only a Progressive leftist could love. This creature hasn't had a real job in her entire life but has watched her net worth grow and grow during her tenure in congress.

Knockout Game worthy quote about Obamacare: "But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it"

Rep. Maxine waters

If your every-day Tea Partier is dumb....then they must be geniuses compared to this babbling Congressional black caucus ditz. Because she takes the cake...FACTUAL EVIDENCE:

CRINGE WORTHY.

Rep. Cummings

A male politician makes his debut on this list for gender equality...just so we don't get accused with an ad-hominem attack that we are women haters. Here is Elijah Cummings getting schooled by a Capitalist after attempting a special pleading, appeals to emotions fallacy about education. Watch:

There are plenty more politicians of all genders and races....unfortunately I'm running out of posting space with a images and videos posting limit. Feel free to add on to this list of politicians you would love to catch strolling through Capitol Hill on a nice evening..
    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 07-10-2016, 12:26 AM.

I hate both major political parties equally. Kicking every SEC state out of the union would put the United States miles ahead at the top of every HDI rating ever, it would also expel a large majority of Republican voters. Wat do?

Comment

Why are you trying to be like Anorak? It doesn't work for you...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        I hate both major political parties equally.
        It looks to me like you hate the Republican party a bit more.

Comment

Solid thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Solid thread.
            Last edited by One_Tycoon; 07-10-2016, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I think we just found a new candidate for the POLITICAL knockout game:

Congresswoman indicted, accused of using charity as 'slush fund'

Rep. Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) and her chief of staff, Elias “Ronnie” Simmons, are being charged with 24 counts of fraud in connection with a fake charity, according to a federal grand jury indictment that was released Friday.

The charges include mail and wire fraud, conspiracy and tax fraud, according to the Department of Justice.

Prosecutors allege that Brown and her associates were pocketing funds from a One Door for Education Inc., an organization that billed itself as a charity for poor students even though it was not properly registered as a nonprofit.

According to the indictment, Brown used her office to lobby for donations to the fake charity.

"Congresswoman Brown and her chief of staff are alleged to have used the congresswoman's official position to solicit over $800,000 in donations to a supposed charitable organization, only to use that organization as a personal slush fund," said Assistant U.S. Attorney General Leslie Caldwell in a statement.

The indictment states that Simmons and Brown, who has been in the House since 1993, used more than $200,000 in charity funds to put on a golf tournament, throw extravagant Washington receptions and for luxury box seats at a Beyonce concert and an NFL game.

Money for the charity was also spent on luxury vacations in the Bahamas, Los Angeles and Miami Beach.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ounts-of-fraud

Comment

when i was watching comey's congressional hearing, i noticed that the majority of democrats were old black women lol.

Comment

Working...
                X