Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Meaning Behind Bernard "The Evil Man" Hopkins Wearing The Grey Alien Mask

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaveHumanity View Post
    There are too many people on this forum that are zombies and don't have a clue what's going on in the world and it is time for you to WAKE UP!

The powerful boxing promoters are minions of the Illuminati. The Grey aliens aligned themselves with the Illuminati and formed an evil alliance for world domination in the early 1900's and have manipulated world leaders since that time. Hopkins wearing the Grey alien mask means he has officially become a member of the Illuminati by way of his Golden Boy affiliation. Why do you think Hopkins doesn't seem to age? The Greys have secretly given him anti-aging technology that will allow him to successfully compete in boxing until he is in his late 60's. The Greys also gave Don King and Bob Arum the secret anti-aging technology. They are actually 154 years old and graduated from the same high school class as Theodore Roosevelt in 1875.

Oscar DeLa Hoya had a conscience and wanted to reveal the agenda of the Greys and the Illuminati takeover of Golden Boy Promotions and was stopped in his tracks. The Greys kidnapped Oscar and exposed him to mind control and altered his consciousness by implanting thoughts in his mind of having a history of drug and alcohol addiction. The Greys can alter your consciousness and create a history in your mind that appears very real but never really existed. The Greys have silenced Oscar but they will not silence me because I am getting the word out.

President Obama is an agent of the Greys and ObamaCare is a way for him to create a registry of Americans for the Greys. Under ObamaCare, we will witness the unprecedented and unexplained disappearance of millions of Americans. These people will be taken to secret laboratories where the Greys will experiment on them mentally and physically. Some of these people will be released back into society with warped minds and commit unspeakable crimes. We will witness an increase in mass murders where a person appears normal one day and the next day the person is deranged and murdering without being aware of their actions.

You have been warned. If I don't post another message on this board, it means the government has tracked me down in an attempt to silence me and prevent the truth from being told. Spread the word and tell everyone you come in contact with about the evil Illuminati and the Grey aliens.

We must save humanity!
    pass the bud man

Comment

..and i thought it was green, lol ...

Comment

Don't know how I missed this earlier. Tremendous work.

Comment

Working...
        X