Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto to use Calle 13's "El Hormiguero" as entrance song (SONG INSIDE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto to use Calle 13's "El Hormiguero" as entrance song (SONG INSIDE)

Source:

http://www.facebook.com/TopRankMiguelCotto

Thoughts?

Sounds kinda weak

I like this better, have it for his dad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfePC...e_gdata_player

Comment

He should use Tito's song, just because it sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
        Translated.

Here came the ants
        Let conquering enemy lands
        Invisible silent and simultaneous
        whole invasion n is Underground line Without firing into the air without throwing missiles without having to kill people using projectiles The war was fought without using guns from block to block as the dawn ± iles have tried to stand a pair of jeans but it's already built the mound are many of us siblings with many cousins ​​The family is great because we reproduce the cowboy move its offices because we work full time without gratuity are not welcome Since we will punish you and chop When more you confess the ants will deceive ± an attack in equipment such as pile ± as Though they are small ± as thank the Union shall all together become lorry n Poor Cowboy that we underestimated When you sleep it is the colony over why jeans in every corner We have them eating Latin food You want war [x14] Ants can against any giant enter through the tube of any elephant 's collapse without their blood splatter Ã? acid fà ³ rmic pa 'them chop Never Confirm that you do not burn chopped Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com The quemazà ³ n feel the bite later the cowboy boots Even if you and a hat are a lot of ants and a few cowboys ate The humble nobles By 2020 we will be twice, Here there is no racism is not race here If I work because I have my house here be impartial about it is that it must share the candy from the pineapple ± ata cowboy Now if we are mistreated may be that the Ants leave the shoe in team resolves any setback When you chop chop while on our unit should not be questions face of danger the ants die together You want war [x8] A country is a country desert sleeping My government is scared when I wake up to the feds can jump 600 000 000 We are not counting illegal Between the legs never hide their tails as a rebel rather die than live as slaves bet yours first surrender Manos Because the soldiers do not fight for money, I have no fear of him confrontations Because I cria © with invasions And like ants if I have bad luck I defend my ant to death You want war [x21] We will measure ourselves to see who is more brave!

Comment

Hahahahaha bad ass!

El Hormiguero=Madison Square Garden and its audience

Godspeed, Margarito, Godspeed...

Comment

Fawk nah.

Damn motherfkrs I hate them se trepan con el Reggaeton then they turn around and say thatis not what they play **** that MI GENTE ...ustedes thats what up

Comment

fawkCalle 13 dos pela bichos que lo unico que hablan es politica fawk them 2 fa gs I'm pisd...So many choices wow

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                He should use Tito's song, just because it sounds good.

the 10th anniversary when tito came out to this song and had the garden crazy. One of my favorite entrances in history, but the song is bad luck, would be ironic if PR got a devastating loss 10 years apart tho in the same building
                oh and LETS GO COTTO!!!!

Comment

When he came out to 7 nation army in the first fight, that was awesome. I'm not really liking this one much. Just doesn't seem too strong but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
                    calle 13 lol **** it

Comment

Working...
                    X