BJ FLORES talks about his first loss, suspicious drink, more 11/24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJ FLORES talks about his first loss, suspicious drink, more 11/24

THOUGHTS?

HAHAHA, Danny Green cheated I think. Bj Flores has no idea what the **** Danny Green was drinking and then all of a sudden Danny Green starts to come on strong after drinking whatever he drank. How come boxers aren't tested right away after fights?

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
      HAHAHA, Danny Green cheated I think. Bj Flores has no idea what the **** Danny Green was drinking and then all of a sudden Danny Green starts to come on strong after drinking whatever he drank. How come boxers aren't tested right away after fights?
      I have no idea man, i also do think Green was cheating though

Comment

Good interview. Are you really 15 years old?

Comment

LOL wat? Did you guys actually watch the fight? Nobody came on strong, it was a boring as fight with hardly any punches thrown per round, no one needs secret juice to produce such a boring showing between two average fighters.

Comment

BJ Flores is whack, ain't no drink on earth gonna give you superman power , cause he lost to hercules, he makes it seems....

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
              BJ Flores is whack, ain't no drink on earth gonna give you superman power , cause he lost to hercules, he makes it seems....
              You obviously never saw the Aaron Pryor vs Alexis Arguello fight, and Luis Resto said that his trainer Panama Lewis used to give boxers drinks that would open there lungs up and make them breathe better.(aka cheating)

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                You obviously never saw the Aaron Pryor vs Alexis Arguello fight, and Luis Resto said that his trainer Panama Lewis used to give boxers drinks that would open there lungs up and make them breathe better.(aka cheating)
                Well, you got me there, I wouldnt mind seeing a rematch, not like Green or BJ Flores going anywhere lol

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                  Well, you got me there, I wouldnt mind seeing a rematch, not like Green or BJ Flores going anywhere lol
                  Yeah, I know they're not the elite fighters but I just don't like when suspicious **** goes down in fights.

And Danny Green has been linked to alot of suspicious fights like his other fight when his opponent gets KO'd from a punch that wouldn't even knock out a 12 year old girl.

And the Roy Jones Jr. fight where Jones said something about Green's camp using either excessive guaze or too much tape on the hand-wrap.

Comment

Man BJ flores was very poised and made alot of points on what he could of done better to win the fight. He said the Aus fans gave him respect after the fight, which U.S fans can't do to Danny Green.

If he cheated sure I'll accept, but you guys have a pic WOW!!! If you actually watched the entire fight, Danny Green doesn't come out firing he changes his game plan and BEATS Flores on tactics.

Any other boxer besides the Klits' made this adjustment you would call them tactical geniuses. Stop hating and wait for the rematch, I might even have Flores favourite if he fights well in his tune up.

Comment

Working...
                    X