• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bones Jones Will Lose To...

Ryan Bader.

Good night.

Comment

It all depends on Jones ability to take a punch. He definitely won't bully him around like he did with the Janitor, Vera or Hamil because he's stronger, younger, and a better wrestler. But his gas tank isn't too good and I think Jones would use his striking to destroy him and just use that wrestling to keep it standing.

I actually wanna see him in there with guys like Thiago Silva, Luiz Cane, Shogun or Wandy. I mean obviously Wandy isn't at 205 and Shogun is champ so Jones has some fights to go, but I mean style wise. It's the style that took down Machida, so I just want to see Jones in with a guy with an aggressive Muay Thai style that will get into his face and throw relentless to see how he reacts to punishment. Guys that are versatile with their attack with kicks and knees but have the BJJ background for when Jones takes them down. Obviously I think he runs through Cane because he has a brutal offense but doesn't have the chin to hide his defensive flaws, and Thiago has been knocked out but that's because he had that real ****ty gameplan against machida. I mean he wasn't himself, he just tried to walk him down when Machida was all movement and didn't let his hands go but think he's better now.

I just want to see how he reacts to adversity. Because as we all know since we like both MMA & boxing, that their are guys with all the talent in the world but once they get hit, it completely effects them. I just want Jones to pass that test too. Plus if he stood with them it'd be a sick stand up war.

Comment

That could make for a good title eliminator further down the road.

I think both fighters stand a chance of beating one another.

I like Jones but i view him as a 205 Anthony Johnson, which means i feel a good wrestler who knows how to manipulate a man with long limbs could give him problems.

Or i could be wrong and he's the 205 Anderson Silva, only time will tell.

Comment

Working...
        X