Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is GBP/Haymon Setting up A Matthysse vs Broner Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not until one of them wins a title

Comment

Team Lucas already confirmed that Broner wanted none of Lucas. Broner's scared of getting his ass whooped by another Argentinian.

Comment

There were several interview videos on YouTube showing Lucas accepting to fight Broner. This was before/around the Garcia-Matthysse fight. I guess Broner wanted none of Argentina after the Maidana fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          how do you know he is better than ortiz? people here says lucas went life and dead against an ESPN fighter in molina jr, isn't taylor that? an ESPN fighter?? (at least his fight with algieri was on ESPN) so you don't found weird that meanwhile broner fighting smaller guys with low KO ratio, lucas in the other hand is fighting the opposite of that?
          how exactly is he fighting that? lol. lucas fans are hilarious. both guys are beating up on the same level of opposition. how do i know hes better than Ortiz, because i have eyes. because i can look at ortiz's fights (they arent hard to find) and see that he has no skill. because taylor has actually achieved being an ESPN fighter, something ortiz isnt even. or because the best win between them is karim mayfield, a pretty good ranked jww. there are numerous reasons. im not going to act like they are the same level of fight just to make Lucas look more impressive. Taylor is the better fight no matter how miniscule it is, which is why i made the comment i made.

Comment

Probably not. Haymon will keep putting these guys on the card in separate fights under the guise that they'll fight in the future

Comment

I think with what we learned Saturday its clear Haymon will match his top fighters when it benefits his pockets the most.

Comment

=

dude is a dope dealer using drug funds to sign fighters and try to take over boxing and set up some kind of wwe/ufc model where fights are rigged and roles are played.

he's a criminal of the highest order that needs to be ended.

Comment

Working...
                X