(video) Victor Ortiz disses Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet Ortiz can win the IBF strap from Jones if they fought

Comment

Ortiz-Alvarez will happen in the next two years, regardless on what happens to either fight. I can see Ortiz moving up to 154 within a 1- 1 1/2 years, if he loses to Berto or Khan or something.

Comment

I wanna see Ortiz-Khan at WW. Ortiz-Alvarez isn't gonna happen anytime soon if he's being groomed for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Ortiz-Alvarez will happen in the next two years, regardless on what happens to either fight. I can see Ortiz moving up to 154 within a 1- 1 1/2 years, if he loses to Berto or Khan or something.
          Yup. Ortiz loses to Berto, rebounds against Paulie M. and moves on to fight Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            I wanna see Ortiz-Khan at WW. Ortiz-Alvarez isn't gonna happen anytime soon if he's being groomed for Mayweather.
            If Ortiz beats Berto and Khan beats Peterson, I bet it'll happen. And it would if Khan wants it to. Amir Khan is still going to be a solid option for Floyd in 2013. GBP already said if Khan beats Peterson and than a good Top WW, he could land a Floyd fight in 2013. And if Khan beat Ortiz, I'd have no problem with that.

Khan-Ortiz would be a great fight, given they both win their next fights. Either that, or I could see Ortiz fighting Guerrero for the full WBC title, once Floyd vacates.

Comment

Hype can be deceiving. Canelo still has more to prove before I can disagree with Ortiz. Alvarez did get some free belt action.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                If Ortiz beats Berto and Khan beats Peterson, I bet it'll happen. And it would if Khan wants it to. Amir Khan is still going to be a solid option for Floyd in 2013. GBP already said if Khan beats Peterson and than a good Top WW, he could land a Floyd fight in 2013. And if Khan beat Ortiz, I'd have no problem with that.

Khan-Ortiz would be a great fight, given they both win their next fights. Either that, or I could see Ortiz fighting Guerrero for the full WBC title, once Floyd vacates.
                Ortiz knocks him out withing 4

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Ortiz knocks him out withing 4
                  I'd like to see that, can't stand khan.

I think Canelo - oritz could easily go either way I think, both have the power to do each other real damage.

Comment

He's just saying what most boxing fans are thinking.

Comment

Ortiz vs Khan in his first WW matchup? Not a good idea for Khan IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X