Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury has no class in contrast to Bryant Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Jennings, but Mike Perez is gonna whoop his ass tonight.

Comment

Sorry but when it comes to boxing..."CLASS" is something I am not really looking for. It is a shame that his behavior is looked down upon overseas because in the US he would be a STAR and a huge Draw. What he does is no different than what UFC Fighter Chael Sonnen does.

Sorry but I don't need ALL BOXERS ACTING THE SAME, how fukin boring would that be? You need characters like Fury in the sport, as well as Broner, Mayweather and others who fans "LOVE TO HATE"

Comment

don't really get the OPs hate ... fury got a big mouth yeah ... but he puts bums in seats and that's good for the sport good for the kids on his undercards etc etc.

Comment

Fury has been a character with all his sass and trash talk, but what he pulled today is inexcusable. A lot of fans were very excited about Tyson facing Ustinov, only to have had the rug pulled up from under them with Fury backing out at the last minute

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            don't really get the OPs hate ... fury got a big mouth yeah ... but he puts bums in seats and that's good for the sport good for the kids on his undercards etc etc.
            He sets a bad example for those kids with his foul mouth and his lying about other fighters avoiding him.

And his talk about a K-2 conspiracy causing Chisora to withdraw is batshit crazy.

Pulling out on the morning of a fight without an injury is a demonstration of bad sportsmanship and lack of regard for the fans and for his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Fury has been a character with all his sass and trash talk, but what he pulled today is inexcusable. A lot of fans were very excited about Tyson facing Ustinov, only to have had the rug pulled up from under them with Fury backing out at the last minute
              This ^^^^^^
              Last edited by The Hammer; 07-26-2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                He sets a bad example for those kids with his foul mouth and his lying about other fighters avoiding him.

And his talk about a K-2 conspiracy causing Chisora to withdraw is batshit crazy.

Pulling out on the morning of a fight without an injury is a demonstration of bad sportsmanship and lack of regard for the fans and for his opponent.
                you know what? You have a point tbh

Comment

the good thing about this website is fury will see this

Comment

so you hate fury now because he trashed Wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                      Well, today I was mainly unhappy with him because I was looking forward to Fury-Ustinov.

After all his boasting and trash talk, he proved himself a fraud by backing out just hours before fight time.

If you talk the talk, then you're supposed to walk the walk.
                      Ok i can feel that...

Comment

Working...
                      X