Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter has the most annoying and delusional fan base in Boxing?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Obsession with a black fighter, no surprise with you George.
    Or you either seeing as you laughably told everyone you were black only to be outed as a stick thin, pink Irishman!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Obsession with a black fighter, no surprise with you George.
      You better plan on bringing your private security with you everywhere in New York because I'll see to it that you hang for that remark.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Or you either seeing as you laughably told everyone you were black only to be outed as a stick thin, pink Irishman!

The sheep-raper gets destroyed again!

Comment

• Wait... Pretty Boy32 is a paddy?

Poor guy, he had no other option to take interest into Floyd it was either that or...
          Bono

Comment

• I used to be manny fans at 1st....but now floyd fans make me sick.....they think he is top 10 p4p fighters of all time......always talking bout some damn cant hit what u cant see.....4getting he never fights any elite fighters or fighters who match up against him as far as styles.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
              I used to be manny fans at 1st....but now floyd fans make me sick.....they think he is top 10 p4p fighters of all time......always talking bout some damn cant hit what u cant see.....4getting he never fights any elite fighters or fighters who match up against him as far as styles.....
              This.

Is Floyd an elite fighter? Yes. Is he a rich coward who doesn't want to fight any threat? Yes.

Like I said in the Algieri Pacquiao thread: Pacquiao fans will admit when it's a bad fight, Floyd fans go in full ****** mode defending at all costs.

It's like the God damn Alamo with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Gong with the ether

Comment

• Any one who can support Bricks AKA Popeye AKA The KING's bitch.

Comment

Working...
                  X