Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier TRAILER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain America: The Winter Soldier TRAILER!

I'm looking forward to all those new super hero movies.

I can't wait till that and the new Thor comes out.

Comment

Anyone else thing captain America is a boring ass superhero? He's only a head of aqua man

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Anyone else thing captain America is a boring ass superhero? He's only a head of aqua man
        I'm not a fan of Cap. He's such a fucking goof. His main ability is something to hide behind.

I'll watch this though. Big explosions and Scarlett Johanssen in leather trousers. Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I'm not a fan of Cap. He's such a fucking goof. His main ability is something to hide behind.

I'll watch this though. Big explosions and Scarlett Johanssen in leather trousers. Yep.

Comment

By the way everyone rips on Aquaman, but he has pretty decent powers. Firstly he can breath underwater, then he has super strength and toughness in order to survive at extreme depths. Plus he can... talk to fish. Look shut up, super strength and toughness!

Everyone thinks that Aquaman is a **** because he wears skimpy clothing but that's because they get him confused with Marvel's Namor the Submariner.

You see?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              By the way everyone rips on Aquaman, but he has pretty decent powers. Firstly he can breath underwater, then he has super strength and toughness in order to survive at extreme depths. Plus he can... talk to fish. Look shut up, super strength and toughness!

Everyone thinks that Aquaman is a **** because he wears skimpy clothing but that's because they get him confused with Marvel's Namor the Submariner.

You see?

"you see..." I couldn't stop laughing...great reply

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                The idea behind Captain America is that

Heart, Courage, Honor, Will > Superpowers (even though he has a few) Plus his shield can pretty much deflect anything.

That said he would be a much better superhero if his shield was magnetic or something so that he could retrieve it like a boomerang.. instead of being completely defenseless after he throws it.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-24-2013, 10:58 PM.

Comment

same old shiet

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                    The idea behind Captain America is that

Heart, Courage, Honor, Will > Superpowers
                    Except for the superpowers he has, obviously.

He wears a stupid hat with wing ears. And his main talent is ducking for cover. He may as well be Captain France.

This is what Captain America should look like:

Captain Canuck is far superior. But all superheroes tremble before the might of Billy Butcher.

Comment

Working...
                    X