No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zaveck Placed in Line For Timothy Bradley Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Nah the WBO lined Zaveck up but looks like he's facing Thurman not Bradley.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    That hasn't been finalized yet has it?
    If not, I can definitely see Zaveck jumping aboard for a title fight

Comment

^ would a network pick up Zaveck-Bradley? HBO? which did show Berto-Zaveck

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Bradley vs Guerrero is the fight I want, and the one we're not going to get.
      yeah when Bradley-Guerrero was on the table I was very curious to see it .. bummer it fell apart in negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Nah the WBO lined Zaveck up but looks like he's facing Thurman not Bradley.

That hasn't been finalized yet has it?
        If not, I can definitely see Zaveck jumping aboard for a title fight
        Not sure what the word on that is but think about it. Thurman, a Haymon fighter, vs Zaveck or Bradley vs Zaveck?

Comment

Bradley should retire. He's the B side if a jan Zaveck match. No one is interested in seeing him fight. What channel is Golf on ?

Comment

Bradley just needs to stay active at this point. I can't believe he turned down the Peterson rematch, that's easy money. If he's waiting around for big fights that's stupid its not that he doesn't deserve one he just has an ugly style and doesn't draw much so waiting around will just make it worst.

I don't mind Bradley. He just needs to do what he can to fight soon. He'll never get Floyd and if he's waiting for a Pac rematch that's another year hell have to wait since Pacqiuao is hell bent on a 5th Marquez fight which won't happen til September. His only options as this point is suck it up and fight Ortiz or Berto. Or hell have to move up and get a decent name at 154 if he doesn't want to fight anybody lesser. Peterson was a perfect stay busy fight. Its doubtful he'll get berto or Ortiz who are coming off losses anytime soon.

Comment

well zaveck needs to fight sometime before april or he's going to be removed from rankings due to inactivity. not going to be bradley though that's for sure.

Comment

how bout bradley vs berto. good action fight for hbo

Comment

I've been saying for a week or so now Bradley needs to take a realistic view of his career. He made. Mistake signing with top rank when the top talent at 140 147 and 154 is mostly at golden boy. If rios and Marquez don't want title fights ****'em. Fight zaveck, abregu, or senchenko ASAP. Cheer for kell to beat Alexander..... Then go to the uk and unify. In 2014 look for Pac, Rios, or maybe Vargas.... U have to realize u don't have a fan base or hometown advantage anywhere and the GB/TR hate festival is killing your big fight opportunities.

Comment

can be a tough fight for bradly , zavek is tought has has power he gave berto all he can handle but that was a toe to toe fight bradley will box em more.

Comment

As a person of Slovenian Heritage, I hope he gets the shot and does well.

As a boxing fan, I must admit I am confused how losing a fight and then beating a complete unknown gets you a mandatory shot. I love Zavec but he shouldn't be the #1 contender.

Comment

Working...
                      X