Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) WOW Caught On Cell Phone Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    TS is exaggerating.

The screams are of humiliation and not pain & suffering.
    never said pain and suffering but fear for his life...he's a child I don't think he felt humiliated...

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      never said pain and suffering but fear for his life...he's a child I don't think he felt humiliated...
      You made it sound like he was screaming for his life after being mauled by a vicious dog. He was definitely scared and probably felt very vulnerable being undressed by a dog in the middle of the street with a crowd of people around him, poor kid.

Comment

• I would have kicked the dog so hard

I love animals, and dogs but, if your dog is gonna bite onto a kid for any reason you cant have a dog...

Comment

You made it sound like he was screaming for his life after being mauled by a vicious dog. He was definitely scared and probably felt very vulnerable being undressed by a dog in the middle of the street with a crowd of people around him, poor kid.

The kid was being rag dolled by a dog. He was screaming for his life.

Comment

[B]You made it sound like he was screaming for his life [B] after being mauled by a vicious dog. He was definitely scared and probably felt very vulnerable being undressed by a dog in the middle of the street with a crowd of people around him, poor kid.

Lol!....he was! screaming for his life, maybe the owner should of just told everyone as the dog dragged that kid thru the park "Don't worry, that's how Killer plays with children" I'm sure everyone would of understood....

Comment

• I witnessed an incident like this recently, people booted the dog off the little child who got dragged about about 20 metres and beat the **** out of the owner who was trying to get his dog back, and they tied the dog to a lamp post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden View Post
                I witnessed an incident like this recently, people booted the dog off the little child who got dragged about about 20 metres and beat the **** out of the owner who was trying to get his dog back, and they tied the dog to a lamp post.
                they beat the owner? why??

Comment

• Originally posted by M0NZ0N View Post
                  I think it's VERY obvious who has kids in this thread. I got 3 kids, and THE REED is the most rational person here.

The people in the park all had that natural, human, initial thought of "I might get hurt if I intervene". Any parent seeing their child being mutilated like that, and those kinds of thoughts don't even cross your mind. I'd rather have my face chewed off then stand 1 more second of my child screaming like that in obvious pain. **** animal rights and **** who's fault it is, in that situation, one of us is dying a gruesome death ... either the dog or me.
                  Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  WOW, i have a son and if that was my lil' man i would have literally beat that dog to death
                  You know this isn't really needed? We are the supposed superior specie and you are going to kill a dog because of an instinctive reaction with your own animalistic behaviour? There's a way to control the dog and the only thing that would happen to the dog is that it would pass out. No need to put yourself and the victim in any unnecessary danger.

Also REED being the most reasonable person is by far an exaggeration I undertand you all love your kids but beating the shit out of a dog is NOT going to make it let go faster. You have to understand that a big dog and one like a Rottie with a big head like that isn't going to let go until he's dead. They get fixated on their target and beating him to death will only get the child even more hurt and mentally scarred. Chocking the dog will make it let go faster than breaking the legs, bitting, poking the eyes out and any of the sort of thing he was saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    Lol!....he was! screaming for his life, maybe the owner should of just told everyone as the dog dragged that kid thru the park "Don't worry, that's how Killer plays with children" I'm sure everyone would of understood....
                    Stop being such a sensitive bitch.

Comment

Stop being such a sensitive bitch.

you're a ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X