Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    Nah man. Floyd will never fight Pac at any cost. Uncle Roger is on record saying $150 million is available for Floyd just to fight Pac. "Who would turn down that kind of money? You tell me", says uncle Roger.

Aks Karceno.
    what does aks mean? also lol @ pac losing

Comment

Nah man. Floyd will never fight Pac at any cost. Uncle Roger is on record saying $150 million is available for Floyd just to fight Pac. "Who would turn down that kind of money? You tell me", says uncle Roger.

Aks Karceno.
      Your old BS dont fly kid , Manny is not in Floyds class and its obvious why they wanted nothing to do with Floyd , who do you want Khan Bradley or Manny to fight Floyd , he beats them all lol with Bradley and Manny being the easiest ,,,

oh you want a MW now lol , Floyd may even take it you never know with Floyd he aint scared of weight like Manny is is , but we all know why now dont we , Manny is a looking like a B grader without draining them first .

Comment

• Manny went from 50/50 split to 40 mil guaranteed and now probably a 4mil guaranteed

The more Manny runs from Floyd. The worst it gets for Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Your old BS dont fly kid , Manny is not in Floyds class and its obvious why they wanted nothing to do with Floyd , who do you want Khan Bradley or Manny to fight Floyd , he beats them all lol with Bradley and Manny being the easiest ,,,

oh you want a MW now lol , Floyd may even take it you never know with Floyd he aint scared of weight like Manny is is , but we all know why now dont we , Manny is a looking like a B grader without draining them first .
          Point is, if you don't like Pac for your idol, there are other fights out there for Floyd. As simple as that.

Poor Floyd fans. They're forced to root for whomever Pac's opponent is at every Pac fight. They've been living vicariously off of somebody else's idol. Here's their idol still can't decide whether to fight Pac or not.

Dude, the obvious problem is Floyd. He could have made it easy for you guys from the very beginning.

Comment

• Manny's sudden fear of needles has cost him the greatest money he could have ever made. Now his even lucking to even get half of the 40mil guaranteed he ran from. Warrrr Manny.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Maybe he found out definitively that manny was using PED's.
              Here he is trying his dammed hardiest to bait someone with his ****ty post and here you go and do something like that... lol Seriously ****ed up man. These kiddos are already having a tough time as it is.

Comment

Point is, if you don't like Pac for your idol, there are other fights out there for Floyd. As simple as that.

Poor Floyd fans. They're forced to root for whomever Pac's opponent is at every Pac fight. They've been living vicariously off of somebody else's idol. Here's their idol still can't decide whether to fight Pac or not.

Dude, the obvious problem is Floyd. He could have made it easy for you guys from the very beginning.
                Point is Floyd beats Manny and Bradley on the same night lol , Id love for him to still fight Manny because Ive known all along Floyd will totally outclass him !

Now you know Manny dont stand a chance with Floyd why dont you Pac fools push for your new hungry undeafeated lion Bradley to fight Floyd lol

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  Manny went from 50/50 split to 40 mil guaranteed and now probably a 4mil guaranteed

The more Manny runs from Floyd. The worst it gets for Manny.
                  You guys don't realize how stupid you sound. What you're basically saying is Mayweather is not interested in this fight. "This is what I want, take it or leave it. I don't care if the fight happens or not." There's nothing mature about it.

/

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    You guys don't realize how stupid you sound. What you're basically saying is Mayweather is not interested in this fight. "This is what I want, take it or leave it. I don't care if the fight happens or not." There's nothing mature about it.

/
                    Do realize how stupid you sound !

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      I haven't watched the Bradley fight yet, but if Manny was truly robbed than now more than ever he deserves 50% as the Mayweather fight would generate even more money because of it. Moot point though since the fight will never happen.
                      what the hell is this sheet, he doesnt deserve 50 b/c he doesnt generate as many buys as Floyd and last nights fight made it that more evident. hes not on floyds level when it comes to selling a fight

Comment

Working...
                      X