Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko visits Shannon Briggs in hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali puts you in hospital and then brings you flowers haha!

Comment

VITALY KLITCHKO is the greatest heavyweight of this era even better than his brother wladimir hands down...and im fron america live in new york in the bronx i gotta say that vitaly is the best and i don't think theres a heavyweight in the world that would beat him right now... great fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
        Did he bring condoms????
        Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        Man you're such a bitter jealous clown.

America is finished, not just politically but heavyweightically, now get over it you ****.
        Calm the fuk down......just havin' some fun for ****z N giggles........relax....didn't know speakin on your lover was gonna get your vigina so wet.....

Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-19-2010, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
          Calm the fuk down......just havin' some fun for ****z N giggles........relax....didn't know speakin on your lover was gonna get your vigina so wet.....

I'm not the one making 5 threads a day complaining about 2 men I've never met making me sad.

Comment

Both guys fought a poor fight. Briggs came for money and idnt hrow pucnhes at all. Although he did injur his hand in the 3rd round.
            Vitali I thought could have pressured briggs earlier than the 5/6th round. He waited till briggs was ou of breatch before throwing his big pucnhes

Comment

Originally posted by THEDOC View Post
              Glad to hear this, nice gesture by Vitali, you really can't dislike them. They seem very humble and noble men, excellent role models really.
              Yeah they play their roles perfectly.....

Comment

that reminds me of a scene in Joey and Max(a must watch for any boxing fan)

Comment

Originally posted by THEDOC View Post
                  Glad to hear this, nice gesture by Vitali, you really can't dislike them. They seem very humble and noble men, excellent role models really.
                  Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                    Man you're such a bitter jealous clown.

America is finished, not just politically but heavyweightically, now get over it you ****.

...I would normally break out the red Stick for talk like this, but I liked the heavyweightically part too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                      Yes.
                      I've told you before, I'm no Klitschko hater. Just because I'm a fan of Haye doesn't mean anything negative towards the brothers.

Comment

Working...
                      X