According to ESPN, Berto lost at least 8 family members in the tragedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    Yeah..

It was stupid of me to post out of ignorance earlier.

I thought he lost some distant cousins he didn't even know much about.

I see that it's a lot closer than that.

I feel a bit ashamed...

:
    In all honesty you should feel ashamed.

I read the posts you are referring to and red k'd you for them. I thought they were pretty disgusting to be honest.

Comment

my sympathies & prayers to andre...

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
        My condolences to all who have lost loved ones in Haiti, including Andre Berto. I was really looking forward to watching a World Class Welterweight showdown this month, but Berto has more serious issued to deal with. Sorry for being such a selfish prick.
        Much respect Puas

Comment

Family is more important than anything. In the end yes it's his career, but it's only a boxing match. I don't blame him for calling off the fight.

Comment

My prayers go out to you Berto and your family. Also my prayers go out to all the other hatian families who lost loved ones. God bless

Comment

Im glad to see that the percentage of Douchebags is lower than the percentage of real human beings it gives me a sense of hope for this forum

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                Yeah..

It was stupid of me to post out of ignorance earlier.

I thought he lost some distant cousins he didn't even know much about.

I see that it's a lot closer than that.

I feel a bit ashamed...

:
                I had to red k you for that **** bro, it was stupid and ignorant. Nonetheless you realized you were at fault, apologized and owned up to it. So all is good.

Comment

its hard losing family members..and add on dealing with the knowledge of his sister/niece homeless without food or shelter..he would not have been focused going into this fight..Im sure he thought about this decision before he finalized it..and I think he made the right one.
                  I know its a big chance missed..but his heart and head are in two different places/..and he would need both come fight night.
                  Ill keep him and those sufferring in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
                  X