Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok..so both of the klitschko's backed out of a fight with haye???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok..so both of the klitschko's backed out of a fight with haye???

vitali had a mandotory which i can understand....but wlad???i dont get it..someone unbiased please explain

He's a legitimate threat.

Comment

this is pathetic st8 up pathetic..**** all the rematch clauses and location..what happened to the days were they just make the ****n fight happen??

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        He's a legitimate threat.
        Plain and simple!

Comment

the man had your severed head in a magazine wlad...doesnt that even piss you off a little??

Comment

all this talk about haye not being "professional" enough sounds like complete bull****. i respect the klitschko's but it seems wlad is scared of tasting a right hand.

Comment

This is the only fight that gets me excited abotu the HW division again and Wlads going to piss that away?

Comment

because he was rude....

THIS IS THE FIGHT GAME!

Beat his ass for it then wlad!

Comment

I've lost interest in this fight. **** em.

Comment

In fairness, everything I've read leads me to believe that Booth is just an incompetent manager. Apparently they're asking for too much, and than being fickle with their demands. I can believe that too.

I wann see the fight really bad, and I'm not much of a Wlad fan, but I tend to believe that Booth is the one ****in this up.

Comment

Working...
                    X