Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmmm... Boxrec says Lopez vs. Concepcion now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I don't remember seeing that clip, maybe it was Hopkins/Mitchell? I remember Hopkins KO'd Mitchell in the first, after aggressively nailing him with jabs, hooks and the straight right of course.

Can't say for sure without seeing the HBO clip.

And Mitchell wasn't a slouch, he had previousl ybeen in the ring with guys like Otis Grant and Gerald McClellan, and it was only Hopkins' 12th or 13th pro fight I think.

As for Bernard now a days, as long as he continues to pile up big name wins, I don't care. I can't expect him to do the impossible and KO guys in the first anymore, his style is well adapted for a man his age I think.

And while not as entertaining as the KO's, I still think his punch accuracy is highly entertaining. When he throws, he has a 95% chance of landing. And there's some entertainment value to be had watching a damn near 44 year old man land at will against opponets many years his junior.

Hey Bringer.

If you are wanting a gif of Hopkins i can hook you up.

I made the gif in my Hopkins sig. T made the rest though

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
      Hey Bringer.

If you are wanting a gif of Hopkins i can hook you up.

I made the gif in my Hopkins sig. T made the rest though
      Nice work, son. How the hell do you do that anyway? What program do you use? I'm great with photoshopping **** but I can't make a gif to save my life. Though I've only attempted it maybe 3 times.

And I hope you'll understand me declining your offer for right now. Hype and I are really close pals on here, and he made me my first one ever, and ever since I've touted him as the best gif maker here. So it'd be like if he were my employee and I had to let him go, that **** would hurt us both.

But if he's too swamped and busy to make it for me by my birthday or Christmas, I'll know where to look.

Comment

Nice work, son. How the hell do you do that anyway? What program do you use? I'm great with photoshopping **** but I can't make a gif to save my life. Though I've only attempted it maybe 3 times.

And I hope you'll understand me declining your offer for right now. Hype and I are really close pals on here, and he made me my first one ever, and ever since I've touted him as the best gif maker here. So it'd be like if he were my employee and I had to let him go, that **** would hurt us both.

But if he's too swamped and busy to make it for me by my birthday or Christmas, I'll know where to look.
        No worries bro lol, Hype is great at gifs and sigs. I might ask him one day to make me a Hopkins sig.

As for making the gif,

I used Windows movie maker to put all video files together.

Then used a converter program called Total video converter to change it to a gif file.

They're not the best programs in the world but they get the job done.

Comment

No worries bro lol, Hype is great at gifs and sigs. I might ask him one day to make me a Hopkins sig.

As for making the gif,

I used Windows movie maker to put all video files together.

Then used a converter program called Total video converter to change it to a gif file.

They're not the best programs in the world but they get the job done.
          Yeah, I believe Hype was the first guy on here I ever talked to, and I know he's the first guy I talked to about serious subject matter. He and I go way back, I was going to adopt him but the ******* had to go and turn 18 on me.

And your sig gif is badass man, that's a whole hell of a lot of ass whipping going on in a 20-30 second time frame.

Hopkins is a beast.

Comment

Yeah, I believe Hype was the first guy on here I ever talked to, and I know he's the first guy I talked to about serious subject matter. He and I go way back, I was going to adopt him but the ******* had to go and turn 18 on me.

And your sig gif is badass man, that's a whole hell of a lot of ass whipping going on in a 20-30 second time frame.

Hopkins is a beast.
            It sure is.

The next Hopkins one i make will have some Pavlik clips in it just to add to the whipping.

Comment

It sure is.

The next Hopkins one i make will have some Pavlik clips in it just to add to the whipping.
              Good luck picking the perfect 5 second clip of Bernard fucking Kelly up, there's too many to choose from.

You'd need 16 sig banners to cover that one fight alone.

Comment

Good luck picking the perfect 5 second clip of Bernard fucking Kelly up, there's too many to choose from.

You'd need 16 sig banners to cover that one fight alone.
                Your damn right.

I will have to have the bolo punches in round 7. It is pure class.

highlights from round 2 and 12 would be good also.

It won't be easy though.

Comment

Your damn right.

I will have to have the bolo punches in round 7. It is pure class.

highlights from round 2 and 12 would be good also.

It won't be easy though.
                  With an ass whipping that bad, it's never easy to pick just one highlight.

I just told Hype to pick one from the Pavlik fight. If I bother, I'll never be able to pick one out of my many favorites.

Comment

Rumors were wrong... apparently Concepcion's trainer so no dice to the offer, because it was made too late:

http://philboxing.com/news/story-19868.html

Looks like it will be Medina after all.

Comment

Juanma will KTFO both of them, but I think Concepcion looks a little bit better in his resume than Medina, but I think it will be Medina because they never talked anything serious about the Concepcion fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X