No announcement yet.

Saw V

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I had no idea the original plan was to span 6 films, that's a bit much isn't it?

It's a great premise, and it's very well written, but I think after 3 films we've all gotten the point.
    i agree...

even some of the best films in the world walked away when the time was right...think about the godfather...they made the first one which was a GREAT movie...the second was pretty good as well...but after the 3rd they knew it was time to walk away...even though they could have made a 4th...they were smarter than that...

the saw thing i have to say must be greed for money...they know the series is slipping but all they see is dollar signs...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I had no idea the original plan was to span 6 films, that's a bit much isn't it?

It's a great premise, and it's very well written, but I think after 3 films we've all gotten the point.
      When 3 came out, I expected that to be it.

But a friend of mine said they were making 6, I was like 'Fuck off are they!"

Well, I got pwned.

Comment

I read somewhere that they're gonna keep making one movie every year until people just stop showing up to the threaters to watch it.

They're just basically milking their Saw Franchise to make as much coin as possible.

Comment

Is it really good? i will see itsoon but idn, theshould have stopped after saw 3

Comment

Working...
          X