No announcement yet.

Redman goin' in on Cottos face LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redman goin' in on Cottos face LMAO

Redman always uses boxing references but I found it funny how he went in on Cotto's face for no reason. Cotto getting into that Winky & Gatti ****, a swift wind will cause him to swell.

Cotto fans don't catch feelings it isn't a real dis, he really does swell and cut alot easier now and if you believe Tony beat him with plaster it makes sense that he is more prone to swelling and cuts now.

All he said is "My face is like Miguel Cotto". How is that a diss?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      All he said is "My face is like Miguel Cotto". How is that a diss?
      Because when margs made him a bloody mess he had red on his face turning him into a redman

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
        Because when margs made him a bloody mess he had red on his face turning him into a redman
        then THAT is a real **** lyric eh?
        actually, i'm listening to the whole thing now, it is as cheesy as can be, and not in a good way. redman has done some good stuff in the past but this is poor

Comment

serious mug

He's referring to Miguel always keeping a serious/straight face. The line that follows "I'm serious..." defines the metaphor/simile

Comment

Originally posted by trend View Post
            He's referring to Miguel always keeping a serious/straight face. The line that follows "I'm serious..." defines the metaphor/simile
            yea that's pretty much what I got from it,ts is dumb...

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
              I think you've missed the point. Just listen to the lyrics and the context of how he says it. Like someone said before, he's referring to the serious complexion on his face like that of Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post

Redman always uses boxing references but I found it funny how he went in on Cotto's face for no reason. Cotto getting into that Winky & Gatti ****, a swift wind will cause him to swell.

Cotto fans don't catch feelings it isn't a real dis, he really does swell and cut alot easier now and if you believe Tony beat him with plaster it makes sense that he is more prone to swelling and cuts now.
                I like Meth and Redman! I didn't really see it as a diss. Maybe he was saying he was swole? Or his face was red (flush/red) from smoking weed?

Don't know, don't care but was feeling the song.

Comment

LMAO I think he is saying he so ****ed up, that he is looking bad...I knew some would be bitter but I couldn't resist. Everybody know Cotto gets looking bad even when he win the fight his face just swell bruise and cut very easy now.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
                    LMAO I think he is saying he so ****ed up, that he is looking bad...I knew some would be bitter but I couldn't resist. Everybody know Cotto gets looking bad even when he win the fight his face just swell bruise and cut very easy now.
                    lol thats what I was saying... as in he smoked a lot of weed and is high as ***** aka fuked up!

Comment

Working...
                    X