Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Floyd and "Miss Jackson" are REALLY together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    only a couple more to go

Ward
    Broner
    Russell
    Mayweather
    That's right bro........unofficially 2 in that list have already lost. PBF to Castillo and Broner to Ponce but we all know how blinded judges tend to be.

Ortiz will officially hand Mayweather his first loss this weekend and Froch will sodomize Ward.

Comment

They do look a bit weird together on the 24/7. She seems more bothered about her pretty shoes than him. I don't know if anyone has seen Angry Boys before, but their relationship sort of reminds me of s.mouse and his girlfriends. Hey Floyd's insecure enough to hire a girl just to make him look like not everyone think that he's an arrogant moron. Come on Victor, I hope you make Mayweather look like an old man.
      Last edited by BigRight; 09-21-2011, 02:42 AM.

Comment

People said the same **** about Jay Z and Beyonce for the longest they know never hold hands you never see them show affection towards each other Jay never looks happy around Beyonce just nonsense Floyd is like Jay he not into all that public affection **** I like that their relationship is private

Comment

This is fake like the WBC title of julio cesar chavez jr

Comment

Originally posted by crazy training View Post
            they seem fake as hell together, maybe he hired her because she is a model? They dont seem like a real couple she pulls away from his kisses and they never really do anything together other than see eachother around the house sometimes

if you think they are really together i got some ocean front property i can sell you in colorado dirt cheap

lol @ YOU HATERS this is really what you do for a living

Comment

WOW @ this thread....too much hate directed at one person..smh...let it go for about 6 months...dam!!

Comment

Honestly just from that episode you can tell she is there for the money and the easy life, floyd should not marry her in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                  They seem fake as hell together, maybe he hired her because she is a model? They dont seem like a real couple she pulls away from his kisses and they never really do anything together other than see eachother around the house sometimes

If you think they are really together I got some ocean front property I can sell you in Colorado dirt cheap
                  What do you expect them to do ..**** each other on 24/7 show??

And how do you know if they do anything with each other or not??? You should realize that the show 24/7 only goes for half an hour and the stuff you see on there is not all mayweather does with his life! ok?

We don't see pacs ugly wife jinkee kiss and **** him on cam..does that mean they're not really together?? Does that mean they don't see each other ones the cameras are off..

You ******ed motha****a

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    Floyd's gonna stop Ortiz in 9 or 10 rounds,not knocked out cold but ref or corner stoppage
                    So what's your point? Floyd hand picked Ortiz for a reason. This fight is'nt for actual boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                      They seem fake as hell together, maybe he hired her because she is a model? They dont seem like a real couple she pulls away from his kisses and they never really do anything together other than see eachother around the house sometimes

If you think they are really together I got some ocean front property I can sell you in Colorado dirt cheap
                      Do you really think Floyd cant get a woman like her?
                      What more do you want?
                      Their sex tape?

Comment

Working...
                      X